Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

It's like they're not even there, which is a potentially horrifying visual.

My favorite shirts and I find myself reaching for them each time out.

Received the Red Striped Cloudspun polo for #TheMorganCup it was Team Hackers Sunday scripting.

As one who has been enamored with Cloudspun since it was released, I was eager to try it in the heat of the Vegas desert. It hasn't dissapointed during the hot summer days in New England and it really excelled in the hot and humid summer of North Carolina.

Well it did not disappoint one bit (I brought a couple of shirts to include in the practice rounds) I wasn't feeling overly hot or uncomfortable and that allowed me to play my game and focus on the golf/golf swing vs the elements and comfort.

Highly recommend this line to anyone who plays any kind of golf in significant heat.

We also received a Cloudspon 1/4 ZIp - I wore it for an hour on Saturday as it was cool in the hotel and a little cool outside then Vegas brought the heat and it wasn't needed.

It was a great piece that added to the scripting but also played a part in keeping me comfortable for the short amount of time I needed it.

highly recommend this line to anyone if you like/need/want comfy clothing for both on and off the course

I added another of the caddie stripe, which brings me to four of those. 😳😎

Color blocking and stripes together is weird, wild stuff.
I usually like Cobra / Puma stuff but these designs seem perfectly suited to make skinny people look fat. I don’t need that kind of help. Pass.

Received the Red Striped Cloudspun polo for #TheMorganCup it was Team Hackers Sunday scripting.

As one who has been enamored with Cloudspun since it was released, I was eager to try it in the heat of the Vegas desert. It hasn't dissapointed during the hot summer days in New England and it really excelled in the hot and humid summer of North Carolina.

Well it did not disappoint one bit (I brought a couple of shirts to include in the practice rounds) I wasn't feeling overly hot or uncomfortable and that allowed me to play my game and focus on the golf/golf swing vs the elements and comfort.

Highly recommend this line to anyone who plays any kind of golf in significant heat.

We also received a Cloudspon 1/4 ZIp - I wore it for an hour on Saturday as it was cool in the hotel and a little cool outside then Vegas brought the heat and it wasn't needed.

It was a great piece that added to the scripting but also played a part in keeping me comfortable for the short amount of time I needed it.

highly recommend this line to anyone if you like/need/want comfy clothing for both on and off the course
Yeah I can't wait to try the Red Stripped Cloudspun in our Houston summers. There is no truer test of a polo! Going to NW wine country this weekend so my 1/4 zip cloudspun is gonna get some work!

I usually like Cobra / Puma stuff but these designs seem perfectly suited to make skinny people look fat. I don’t need that kind of help. Pass.

I specifically lost 20 lbs to not look like a sausage in these designs.

I do think it was a miss on their part not doing more solids or patterned designs like they have in some of the other collections

I had that green one in my cart yesterday! I actually like that color better than it shows on their site. Hows the fit @OITW

I wore my Puma crew yesterday at work. This morning I put on a Nike Quarter zip that I used to wear on a weekly basis during the fall here in Utah and it feels like absolute TRASH in comparison to my Puma QZ and Puma Crew. Made me almost instantly go to pumagolf.com to buy all the qzips.

I had that green one in my cart yesterday! I actually like that color better than it shows on their site. Hows the fit @OITW

Can't go wrong with a slightly darker THP green :LOL:

Fit in the crews is PERFECT for me, I would say it runs a tadbit smaller than in the torso than the 1/4 zips we got at the MC, and the arms fit better as well (best part of the fit for me)

Hows the fit
I would say it runs a tadbit smaller than in the torso

In addition to the torso being smaller, I found the neck to be tight. I bought an XL in the pullover and it's too tight for my comfort level.

I do like the green but would have to go with a 2X for comfort.

In addition to the torso being smaller, I found the neck to be tight. I bought an XL in the pullover and it's too tight for my comfort level.

Feel free to send me your XL cartner ;)

I preface this comment with the fact that you’re my guy and I ❤ you. Your point is valid.

But I think we have to talk about you squeezing a watermelon through the neckhole whereas I’m dealing with a cantaloupe 😂

Back