Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

@Canadan which 1/4 zip and polo do you have?
I have the one pictured in the thread lmao

No polos yet. I want to try to find one in store to see if I can make a large or medium work. Then, it's go time.

Dan, seriously, hows the sizing? Weight? Likely ordering for my guys team and need to know.
Sizing is good. Medium is suitable for me which is typical. A bit more form fitting than some of the Puma stuff I've worn in the past, but that's typical that they have a touch of variety. I could probably snap a pic with it on, if you'd like.

I have the one pictured in the thread lmao

No polos yet. I want to try to find one in store to see if I can make a large or medium work. Then, it's go time.
Schmedium is probably just fine for you

depends on how many tickets I want to sell to the mediocre gun show.
Nothing will sell tickets to the gun show like the Penguin shirts haha

Sizing is good. Medium is suitable for me which is typical. A bit more form fitting than some of the Puma stuff I've worn in the past, but that's typical that they have a touch of variety. I could probably snap a pic with it on, if you'd like.
Well I'd always like a picture of you. ;)

Anyone have a vest on?

I really like the vests. :censored::censored::censored:
A YouTube video or two, combined with a can-do attitude, can make any 1/4 zip a vest.

Double post, but since I have the microphone, I am really looking forward to getting a couple of these cloudspun shirts in hand. I have been a big fan of their clothing lately in both design and quality.

Double post, but since I have the microphone, I am really looking forward to getting a couple of these cloudspun shirts in hand. I have been a big fan of their clothing lately in both design and quality.
Well at least you didn't quote yourself. That's a win.

I have a few in the budget golf cart, with my putting mat, do I have the cojones to pull the trigger is the question.

The cloudspun quarter zip may be softer than Peter Millar like quarter zips. And way, way cheaper.

Great breakdown Wardy. Not good for me wallet

"Hi, Budget? It's me again, OITalex. You know what to do."
"yes, all of it.... again."

No, I can't do that anymore, when I do the sizes get messed up. :(:(:(

Any of you have a direct comparison to the Travis Mathew Hideaway 1/4 Zip? Softer? wear better? I've had a little "pilling" with my hideaway, but love it none the less.

And 15 1/4's w/ logos ordered. (y)

The Staff ones came out great.
Enjoy them fellas.

Yep I foresee my closet filling up
With some Cloudspun after hearing the fellas rave about these the past few days!!!

Back