Puma Introduces New Super Comfy CLOUDSPUN Apparel Collection

Whelp

1 Taylor Polo

2 Champions Polos

1/4 Zip are on the way to Casa de OITW

Looking forward to seeing if the hype is true.

I’ll take partial responsibility for this. Then again, you won’t hate anything you just bought.

The Staff ones came out great.
Enjoy them fellas.
Adam better not wear his if we see him in Chicago or I’m going to headbutt him and take it.

Color blocking and stripes together is weird, wild stuff.
Yep I guess I’m a bit more conservative in my tastes then those shown.

That makes me breathe a sigh of relief, cause I wasn’t sure if it was just me. I had both in hand and still questioned if I was feeling it correctly.
Both are great though. Price breaks my tie

1580051670109.png

how do i get one of these ^^^^

Adam better not wear his if we see him in Chicago or I’m going to headbutt him and take it.

This was done for our Staff Writers and Moderators only.
Adam, myself and GolferGal did not get one.

This was done for our Staff Writers and Moderators only.
Adam, myself and GolferGal did not get one.
???????

;)

so thATS A HARD NO THEN

so thATS A HARD NO THEN

Sorry, I missed your question. This was something we did for the staff this year for the holidays. We ordered them right from PUMA though and then had them embroidered locally.

Good news is the same jacket is available everywhere now and we totally suggest checking out Cloudspun.

Went this way for my HS boys, with our Tiger on the front right chest (but I'm going to see if they'll put it on the back yoke instead).

595803_03_7.jpg

I just bought the same thing in the blue @Jman . Thanks for the heads up guys.

Sorry, I missed your question. This was something we did for the staff this year for the holidays. We ordered them right from PUMA though and then had them embroidered locally.

Good news is the same jacket is available everywhere now and we totally suggest checking out Cloudspun.

no i get that jb, very cool gift you got them. I just like the THP insignia on the shirt it looks good.

no i get that jb, very cool gift you got them. I just like the THP insignia on the shirt it looks good.

Thank you sir. We will be doing some fun stuff with the logo this year.

count me in.

I am due for some quarter zip updates and this cloudspun stuff will be in the mix. I hope the line stays around.

Have one of these cloudspuns coming my way after reading these posts.

Same, didn't have any in stock when I ordered, will be going back to the well if they live up to the hype.
Did you just go with the Polos or Pullover.... Probably did both didnt you!

Does the Cloudspun drape nicely or is it clingy? Some of the soft cotton shirts I have feel like it bunches and clings to my fatness and I prefer the way the polyester blend type things sit loosely.

Back