Puma introduces the WRMLBL Collection

The jacket and the vest are FREAKING AMAZING.

I’ve been impressed by a LOT of what Puma has done this year, but these jackets/layers are freaking spectacular.

I agree, I would be all over a ladies version.
It’s just…..excellent. And a ladies version would be KILLER, definitely would get a set for my HS kids.

That quilted pattern is awesome. I would wear that all the time. I have a new found obsession with hoodies and jackets.
Amanda made fun of me in the quilted pattern. I was hurt. :LOL:

Amanda made fun of me in the quilted pattern. I was hurt. :LOL:

Tell her it’s very on trend this season. I may or may not have much of a fashion sense so I may or may not watch YouTube videos from fashion people to learn what’s on trend for the season. ;)😂

Tell her it’s very on trend this season. I may or may not have much of a fashion sense so I may or may not watch YouTube videos from fashion people to learn what’s on trend for the season. ;)😂
Bahahahahaha!

They are out of the vest in L. Guess I need to go on a diet or eat a lot cause I want this thing

Wow! That is an awesome looking jacket.

It’s incredible. Truly.

When you can combine golf and being able to wear it off the golf course is a gigantic win!

When you can combine golf and being able to wear it off the golf course is a gigantic win!
It’s pretty special. A really unique combo and design.

My wrmlbl jacket arrived yesterday. I wore it this morning. It's pretty awesome. It's a lot warmer than I expected.

Back