Puma introduces the WRMLBL Collection

Since we had to cancel the jeans, I feel like we can make it happen.

Ya’ll canceled your orders? I thought we were all in! THAT WAS NONREFUNDABLE

Ya’ll canceled your orders? I thought we were all in! THAT WAS NONREFUNDABLE

you missed the conf call this morning.

I WNTTHS

*seinfeld voice* Whats with all the no vowels stuff today? Why not just put the vowels in? Are they anti-vowel?

Love the women's!
Screenshot_20210914-152609_Samsung Internet.jpg

I WNTTHS

*seinfeld voice* Whats with all the no vowels stuff today? Why not just put the vowels in? Are they anti-vowel?
Thank you! I was going to pose a similar question. I had to read the line name a bunch of times to understand what they were trying to say. Both GRYLBL and WRMLBL...

Yes please!!!

I'd give it a shot...

1619068947_1888050_gif-url.gif
Their names are as obnoxious as their color choices...

I like the looks of this

Tell us how you really feel
Some of their non-golf apparel looks great to me, but it’s like their golf think tank is comprised of elementary kids. The same goes for the Cobra equipment side. I just can’t picture a mature adult thinking that the use of names like “Rad” and neon colors is a good idea. Especially if they’d ever like to really compete with the big golf brands.

*I know they do really well outside of golf and especially in Europe.

Hear me out... Limited Series.. :eek:
That collab would probably be enough to tell my coworkers I’m out of they tried to schedule anything during the release

That’s the only condition? So this in black with the Limited Series logo on the chest or sleeve… @jdtox little help here
I’d offer my basement for warehousing if that’s big enough …

Some of their non-golf apparel looks great to me, but it’s like their golf think tank is comprised of elementary kids. The same goes for the Cobra equipment side. I just can’t picture a mature adult thinking that the use of names like “Rad” and neon colors is a good idea. Especially if they’d ever like to really compete with the big golf brands.

Tell me you play Titleist without telling me you play Titleist

Tell me you play Titleist without telling me you play Titleist
Lol, my driver immediately before this was the F9. It was ugly on the sole, but the plain black/carbon crown looked good, it was cheap ($250 new), and worked well. Prior to some of my current clubs, I haven't played Titleist in at least several years.

If it makes the Cobra homers feel any better, the weird yellow on my Odyssey Seven is really ugly too. It's almost mustard yellow. The current line with red as the dominant color looks so much better. I don't mind color, I just prefer primary colors I guess (with a heavy leaning towards bland - no paint, black, gray, red, blue).

Lol, my driver immediately before this was the F9. It was ugly on the sole, but the plain black/carbon crown looked good, it was cheap ($250 new), and worked well. Prior to some of my current clubs, I haven't played Titleist in at least several years.

If it makes the Cobra homers feel any better, the weird yellow on my Odyssey Seven is really ugly too. It's almost mustard yellow. The current line with red as the dominant color looks so much better. I don't mind color, I just prefer primary colors I guess (with a heavy leaning towards bland - no paint, black, gray, red, blue).

Fair, but your username is also all caps and no vowels.

That may be your preference but it clearly appeals to many. If you aren't aware the RAD name came from the new RADial weighting system and is not in fact a southern california slang term or old bmx bike movie. :cool:

Reactions: JB
I like these jackets.

That may be your preference but it clearly appeals to many. If you aren't aware the RAD name came from the new RADial weighting system and is not in fact a southern california slang term or old bmx bike movie. :cool:
Right, but it doesn’t appeal to nearly the same amount as some of the other bigger name OEM’s. So why do they pigeonhole themselves by not offering normal colors as well as the more out there options?

And Radspeed was definitely a play on words. It was a way to incorporate their tech name while also trying to sound edgy (and lame).

Haha! Tried to find the rest of the release yesterday. Couldn't find any more except these jackets. Is that all there is?

When you agree to warehouse them, we can talk haha

I'll house the XL. I've only got space for 2 though.:ROFLMAO:

I think it’s time to order a jacket and a vest from these. :unsure:

Back