Puma introduces the WRMLBL Collection

That jacket may or may not be the motivation for a few items I posted in the marketplace forum

Love the idea, not so keen on the dimple pattern though.
It’s SLICK in person. I was the same as you, but seeing one at the course altered my mind.

Would be nice for Ohio fall golf...it has officially arrived.

I like navy more than I ever have, but I’m going black!

It’s SLICK in person. I was the same as you, but seeing one at the course altered my mind.
STOP! You already forced me buy 1/4 zip clouldspun,:p at this rate I will need a 2nd job before Christmas! Just got the 1/4 zip yesterday and plan to try it out tomorrow as the high temp in cornfield county is expected to be a balmy 65 degrees!

I like navy more than I ever have, but I’m going black!
I literally have the blue one in my cart along with a Pom hat 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m debating between black and blue haha
I think I’m going to go navy if (when) I pull the trigger, makes it pop just a touch more…

STOP! You already forced me buy 1/4 zip clouldspun,:p at this rate I will need a 2nd job before Christmas! Just got the 1/4 zip yesterday and plan to try it out tomorrow as the high temp in cornfield county is expected to be a balmy 65 degrees!
You’re gonna LOVE it!

This is more of a general pricing question but I’ll put it here because it’s WRMLBL. RBG has certain sizes and colors of the WRMLBL jacket for 48% off. This line was released last month. How can a retailer slash prices that much? I can’t imagine there isn’t a contract provision with the retailer addressing pricing.

This is more of a general pricing question but I’ll put it here because it’s WRMLBL. RBG has certain sizes and colors of the WRMLBL jacket for 48% off. This line was released last month. How can a retailer slash prices that much? I can’t imagine there isn’t a contract provision with the retailer addressing pricing.
Hopefully Not a Wilson situation 😂

Because budget is amazeballs!

Not familiar with the reference.
Wilson had new irons up for sale for the price of 1 club. The internet caught wind and went bonkers. Then Wilson caught their mistake and said uh no we are not selling them at that price.

Wilson had new irons up for sale for the price of 1 club. The internet caught wind and went bonkers. Then Wilson caught their mistake and said uh no we are not selling them at that price.
I remember that but totally missed the reference.

Pulled the trigger!

Wemlbl or a driver shaft? I’m torn…

Wemlbl for sure!

Back