Puma ProAdapt Delta Golf Shoes

hang on let me tell the wife, she's going to be thrilled to hear more shoes are inbound hhahahaaha
Just blame me. She can yell at me on our family vacation next year.

And they FIT. Which my last pair of Puma’s didn’t.
Really. The previous versions of the Ignites didn’t fit me well at all. All the other varieties did, but they don’t look as good as Ignites to me.

How do these fit compared to the Ignite NXT's? I love the comfort of those spikeless shoes, but they felt a bit loose to me when I played in them. What's the toe box like in the Proadapts?

How do these fit compared to the Ignite NXT's? I love the comfort of those spikeless shoes, but they felt a bit loose to me when I played in them. What's the toe box like in the Proadapts?
Spectacular. I think these from a quality perspective are much higher.

Great construction, sturdy profile, but they don't destroy your feet.

I’m gonna need these to get here quicker than later. Come on shoes, pitter patter 😔

I like 'em

Those are the ones I want. Well, really any of them but these would be my first choice.
They'd probably already be in transit if they could take a discount code haha

SO good.

They'd probably already be in transit if they could take a discount code haha

SO good.
Same. I would have bought those instead of the theragun. I also don't think they had my size.

One day.

Same. I would have bought those instead of the theragun. I also don't think they had my size.

One day.

Mine were $169 out the door - White/Navy

These are better in every way.

These ones? A bit different, but still awesome.

View attachment 9048322

Yes, they are the blackest navy I've even seen. For some reason, I thought the black/navy would go well in winter with black/navy pants. Shopped around but felt more comfortable getting them from DD about 6 weeks ago. They order straight from Puma, I believe, like some others. Comfortable, stable and handsome.

Last edited:
Those are the ones I want. Well, really any of them but these would be my first choice.

I mean... Those AP ones aren't bad. Come on man join the club. WHAT WOULD ARNIE DO? (Not meant for PackersGirl to see)

Yeah. Those are sick. They have my size. Coupon works.

Faaaaaaaakkk.
Nope. Can't do it.
Stupid theragun.

Edit: Forgot to quote you in this one @MWard

Yeah. Those are sick. They have my size. Coupon works.

Faaaaaaaakkk.
Nope. Can't do it.
Stupid theragun.

Hey.. They won't have your size the next time you look, and the next offering of these won't be the same price as what you're seeing now. You actually could do it for what you basically saved on the Theragun :)

Back