PUMA Rise Up Pack

I should have held out a few more weeks to buy a pair of shoes. I really like the RS-G's.

That's a big no for me. Did Nike and Puma just decide to go to town with highlighters lately?
I thank them for it!

Man, I really like the IGNITE PWRADAPT CAGED Shoe.
Are these the ones where the pods leaked?
They were. I believe they changed the pods.

Mine will only be worn part time to be safe.

Must be my laptop, because what I'm guessing is supposed to be yellow, and very bright yellow by all accounts in this thread, looks like a pale green.

I like bright colors, but not that way.

I wanna be a pricess when I grow up mommy....
Fugg no.
Are we being punked? (n)

I like the bright color scheme

As you can imagine, we are thrilled with this release and the assistance with St. Jude, an organization that THPers joining the Albatross Club help support every year.

I'm hopeful the auctions raise and ton and continue to help this worthy charity.

I would be all in on these if they came in my size. Since they don't just saved some coin

A pricess eh? I Have zero doubt you can accomplish that.
Oh gawd, I missed a letter with my crippled friggin hands boo hoo.

Oh gawd, I missed a letter with my crippled friggin hands boo hoo.
I believe in you.

Im most excited about the hats. So so so fun. Golf is fun. I like fun,

Echo chambers aren't fun.
Golf is fun.

Now, these are a NO!!!

If I wanted to look like an absolute clown on a Halloween round of golf, I might wear those.
Any other time? Not a chance in the world.

I can get with those shoes! I cannot get with the $240 price tag, but that's not their fault.

I can get with those shoes! I cannot get with the $240 price tag, but that's not their fault.
I hear you on that. It’s the reason I haven’t hit order. I’ve got to work myself into it and brainwash myself.

Seems to be a polarizing release for Puma. These aren't my style, but love the cause so maybe I could go for it. Look forward to seeing the full outfit Rickie and the others roll out with these.

I hope they raise a ton of money for St. Jude but that stuff isn't for me.

Had to search for Rise, got it.

And never mind, the RS-G are still not good.

The neon gives them a definite retro feel... kinda fits the mantra with neon and old school shoes...

These definitely make it look better than the yellow and pink next to it.

1596128522985.png

The pros look the best but I will not have any charges for these items....pass

Back