PUMA Rise Up Pack

I wish I could pull the Ingnite PWRADAPT Caged Rise ups. Those are fire.

I really like the Peach P Hat. I'm not a fan of the shoes but do like the connection with St. Jude.

I really like a lot of what Puma does for St Jude and their charity partnerships but I’m a little eh on the neon colorways.

Unfortunately these do absolutely nothing for me - I love the charity - just not these :(

Man, seeing these on Tour is making me rethink buying them.

Absolutely love the cause, absolutely hate the shoes and hats. I hope they sell a lot of them, though.

I’m confused about whether the ordinary sales donate to charity as well or if only the auction shoes donate to charity.

Love the benefit to St. Judes but not too keen on the shoes.

I’ll add, these colors actually make the RS-G look tolerable, not at all like hospital shoes or orthotics now.
haha, i actually thought the same thing and then tried to figure out why the hell i was thinking that. still not for me but your assessment seems right.

haha, i actually thought the same thing and then tried to figure out why the hell i was thinking that. still not for me but your assessment seems right.
Yeah, after seeing the in hands I’ve changed my mind, they’re still just not a good looking shoe shape/style. :ROFLMAO:

Not a fan of these. Bryson looked awful in his black pants with those on today.

Great of them to auction for charity.

The tie in for St. Jude is nice! But, this collection is not for me!

Great charity but kinda reminds me of those marshmellow peanuts. Pass

Not a fan of these. Bryson looked awful in his black pants with those on today.

Great of them to auction for charity.
His overly long, overly baggy pants with crazy bright awesome limited edition shoes?

Agreed.

I am fully entertained at how annoyed some folks are by these, be it on here or on social.

They are limited. That means if you don't like them, there are hundreds of other shoes to buy.

I kind of love them.

Those shoes are screaming look at me while I slice this drive & shank this wedge.

His overly long, overly baggy pants with crazy bright awesome limited edition shoes?

Agreed.

Lol. I will say that Rick looked great in them with his color scheme and matching hat.

Sooo do the best rsG really have alternating colors yellow top and pink bottom and pink top yellow bottom like the caddy showed? That's intense to wear and see looking down at the ball.

I realllly like these! Puma has been killing it this year.

I will say at first, I did think it was a pack including all gear, not individual items.

Oh look, the circus must be in town. There are some clown shoes.!

Back