jcuray

Reaction score
Handicap
Just Would like to mention that a little ways back guys around the time JB was doing the review of the Puma Swing Crown GTX shoes (which I absolutely adore by the way still.) I put up a post about the shoes Geoff Ogilvy wears, and one thing lead to another and somewhere along the line I mentioned about how many "champ" spikes I go through with my "footjoy" shoes because of my cerebral palsy. And I mentioned how hard it must be to change out the Puma spikes because of the type they are "smart quill" anyway JB amazing that he is :blob: mentioned to the Puma distributor that he deals with my story and Lo and behold much to my pleasant SUPRIZE last Tuesday what arrived at my house but a pair of Puma Scrambles. Heartfelt thanks with much Humility goes out to Puma and that Wonderful Representative, and Mr and Mrs JB you made my golf season this year. Thank you all so much for your kindness and friendship, one more example of why I love this place so much.

Last edited:
So glad that they could help. No distributor though, this was direct from PUMA USA headquarters. The lady we deal with there is just wonderful and when she read what you posted, she wanted to help. Glad you received them and that they work for you.

So glad that they could help. No distributor though, this was direct from PUMA USA headquarters. The lady we deal with there is just wonderful and when she read what you posted, she wanted to help. Glad you received them and that they work for you.

They are great JB I've always loved puma sneakers since I was a kid especially the "clydes" and the puma "baskets" style, classics and yes I stand corrected it was from PUMA USA so now I got a choice of 2 shoes to wear the footjoys won't be worn much :laugh:

That is awesome indeed...

damn...great story! You guys just ooze class all the way.

That's great.

Very cool, all around!

That's really great, jcuray. Props to JB and PUMA!

I am so glad you like them jcuray. I want to give a huge thanks to PUMA for their generosity. I love seeing people do good deeds for others, you just don't see that enough anymore.

nice going JC! that says a lot about PUMA. they sound like good people

A Big Thank You Again to Puma and To This Website. Is This not one of the Best Places to be on the Internet ?? Absolutely !!! Positively !!! At the risk of sounding like a broken record this selfless act of kindness touched my heart and filled me with such happiness and peace if that makes any sense to all of you. Everyone associated with this site is the Greatest !!!

nice going JC! that says a lot about PUMA. they sound like good people

When it comes time for me to spend my money, I always remember the companies that do things like this or the charity event. There are certain companies that I will do my best to support and there are certain companies that I have supported for years that I will not give my money to anymore!!!

When it comes time for me to spend my money, I always remember the companies that do things like this or the charity event. There are certain companies that I will do my best to support and there are certain companies that I have supported for years that I will not give my money to anymore!!!

Well said JB, I'll be wearing Puma sneakers and golf shoes from now on exclusively not just because of this, but because they were my favorite sneakers when I was a kid. I always liked the long stripe going back to the ankle style thing, second favorite is still Adidas because of the "superstar" sneakers and "Pro Model" style and Kareem Abdul Jabbar had a Sneaker with Adidas, that was kool. I'm showing my age but you stick with the styles you had growing up as a kid and shoes such as these never fade away.

Back