Puma Soundchuck MINI

You can get one of these for free if you buy an F7 driver from PGA tour superstore.

As if the swag wasn't over the top already, 20 THPers just got one of these at the THP Championship

As if the swag wasn't over the top already, 20 THPers just got one of these at the THP Championship

#jealous

Seriously beyond ridiculous swag at this thing ALREADY, and then a freaking Soundchuck on top of it?? Crazy time.
2a2afe87cbccf1620466f8370770b5a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

The clip that's integrated into this one will be fantastic when walking the course. I still have my original model so curious to use this one and see what (if any) differences I notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clip that's integrated into this one will be fantastic when walking the course. I still have my original model so curious to use this one and see what (if any) differences I notice.

Do you know if these are water resistant?

Do you know if these are water resistant?

Says they are weather resistant. I would think a bit of rain would be okay but being submerged in water would kill it.

I'd be interested in that. Wonder how much better the extra speaker makes it to get stereo. Sound quality shouldn't be too big an issue since, let's face it. mega sound isn't really needed on the golf course.

I'd be interested in that. Wonder how much better the extra speaker makes it to get stereo. Sound quality shouldn't be too big an issue since, let's face it. mega sound isn't really needed on the golf course.

Definitely not as loud but as you said, for golf purposes, not an issue.

I love this thing. The clip is perfect, the size is great and the sound is solid.

I love this thing. The clip is perfect, the size is great and the sound is solid.

I’m keeping my eye out for one. I have the soundchuck and my daughters have taken it from me bc it’s pink.

Have used this a ton since receiving it at the THP/Budget Golf Championship and absolutely love it. The pairing was/is simple, sound quality is clear and sharp and it holds a charge for quite some time.

I was never a huge music on the course guy but it's actually proven to relax me a little bit and make the round that much more fun.

I will be buying one soon. I am glad you are in love with it. Does GG know about your love affair with it? Lol

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Won't lie, you listening to music on the course surprises me. Good for you though!

I picked one up for use with the softball team I coach. I've been very happy with it. The sound is surprisingly solid.

Won't lie, you listening to music on the course surprises me. Good for you though!

I thought the same thing. When did that start? Mine started two Novembers ago and I never looked back.

Puma Soundchuck MINI

I don’t listen to music on the course. I had friends that did and I will always go along. And then I listened to multiple news items.

As a solo I listen to a podcast the other day though. But honestly this is being used outside of golf and I freaking love it

My original chuck is still going strong, but I really want one of these, probably the red.

I have used the one Budget Golf gave us at the THP championship a few times. Super easy to connect and really does have some surprisingly good sound for such a small device. I have the orange one, probably not my favorite color but I won't be leaving it in a cart thats for sure! Its very versatile device, I have used the cupholder and the front dash as well as left it back on my bag. Thought the sound was best in the cupholder, it rolled around a bit in the dash and back on the bag you could hear it more while hitting your ball and less in the cart whereas in the cart you heard it more while driving. Where do you use it?

I have used the one Budget Golf gave us at the THP championship a few times. Super easy to connect and really does have some surprisingly good sound for such a small device. I have the orange one, probably not my favorite color but I won't be leaving it in a cart thats for sure! Its very versatile device, I have used the cupholder and the front dash as well as left it back on my bag. Thought the sound was best in the cupholder, it rolled around a bit in the dash and back on the bag you could hear it more while hitting your ball and less in the cart whereas in the cart you heard it more while driving. Where do you use it?

I clip it to the little rack above me, but not all carts have htat.

I use mine most rounds I play (walking or riding), stays clipped to the bag and loud enough for me/my group to enjoy without bothering others on the course.

The Bluetooth connection works much better than the original model IMO, power up and immediately connected.

Can definitely see benefit with hook for being able to clip to a backpack and use while outdoors (especially if you don’t want to use headphones/earbuds so that you can still hear noises around you).

Puma did a fantastic job with this one.

You are right Cookie, the connection is much better now. I didnt have the same issues as others, but there were some slow connections out there for sure.

I love the one budget golf gave us and use it almost daily. It's small and fits easily in the golf bag, but i find myself using it all the time while doing errands around the house. Sound is much better than I anticipated, and it gets plenty loud. Like others have mentioned, the Bluetooth connection is simple and connecting is immediate. I wouldn't have bought one, l but I would have been missing out for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

You are right Cookie, the connection is much better now. I didnt have the same issues as others, but there were some slow connections out there for sure.

Yeah...I fought it continually and finally just carried a 3.5mm connection cable with me. Would power up/down, bluetooth on/off, forget and rediscover the device....painful.

And the clip is just perfect, even use it to clip my charger to the bag which I then have a cable coming from to charge phone on course....just a nifty little setup for me.

This is a good reminder to add this to my Xmas list this year. I never did replace my old speaker.

Back