Puma Soundchuck MINI

Can you take a pic of that setup? Had me intrigued?

Congrats on the tap dude!

So would people say the sound quality is better than the original?

Here’s my setup except phone is usually in mount on the cart handle.

0050d8dd883dd359c1f9bdfb2a25717c.jpg

a34621dd9261c9de71e4b84bb8872992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the Soundchuck Mini quite a bit this past weekend. I had it going for a few hours listening to podcasts Saturday and then again on Sunday on the course. The sound was clear enough for the podcasts and delivered full sound with music. On the course the sound was solid but we could still have a conversation walking to our next shots. The clip was very useful; I would place my previous speaker in my push cart's cup holder but having the clip freed up the space. Overall I've used it for roughly 5 hours without a recharge.

Use mine pretty much every time I golf now, after receiving the surprise gift at the THP Championship like Cookie. Absolutely perfect little speaker for golfing! It's not crazy loud, but it doesn't need to be for golf and really shouldn't be. Haven't had any issues to date with battery life, when I charge it prior to a round it's always lasted the whole round with no issues.

Bcape’s speaker was great - sound was great quality - volume was ideal and the clip allows it to be unobtrusive - definitely pondering this one

Bcape’s speaker was great - sound was great quality - volume was ideal and the clip allows it to be unobtrusive - definitely pondering this one

The clip and size really hit a home run for me.

The clip and size really hit a home run for me.

It’s on the wish list for the holidays - with how I travel for golf (and weight plays a factor) I think this would be a better alternative to my soundchuck

I picked up of these today. Will use it at our Thanksgiving Day shotgun. Can't wait to try it.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Just bought one of these today...should I expect awesomeness or what? They look awesome and convenient!

Also was lucky enough to receive on of these during the THP Championship. Used it for the first time on the course this past weekend and it was great. Definitely loud enough to hear while on a cart or walking. As others have mentioned, the clip is the MVP of this speaker. Great design for the golfer.

I had to charge my MINI for the first time this past week. I've lost count of exactly how many hours I have into it, but it has exceeded my expectations for it's battery life so far. It's getting a heavy workload recently.

got this in my secret santa package and man its great. Great sound and battery has been lasting for awhile. Kids and I were jamming to spotify xmas all weekend with it

got this in my secret santa package and man its great. Great sound and battery has been lasting for awhile. Kids and I were jamming to spotify xmas all weekend with it

You will love it on the course when it gets warm

I will be passing on this one. I owned 2 of the sound chucks and they both tore in the same spot. Which looks like will still be an issue with the mini. Will stick with my Bose Color Sound II.

I love mine. The sound is much better than I might have expected. I've been using it like crazy for non-golf stuff and have been very impressed.

I will be passing on this one. I owned 2 of the sound chucks and they both tore in the same spot. Which looks like will still be an issue with the mini. Will stick with my Bose Color Sound II.

where did they tore? did you contact Puma CS?

This was on my xmas list would be great for my carry bag

where did they tore? did you contact Puma CS?

they tore where the strap goes into the speaker. Then the end that had the tear would stop working. Nope didn't contact Puma. I figured they say it was from the way I used it. Even though it looks like you should hang them. I got both of them on sale for 39.99 so I thought not that much of a loss. Bought the first one. Then it tore and then I purchased a second. Same on you if you get me once. Shame on me if you get me more than twice... LOL

I was gifted one of these today and I am super stoked, I was looking at getting one actually so its perfect timing. Got it paired and charging for use tomorrow. Still impressed at the sound it creates.

I had some questions about this speaker before I bought it and I will be honest...I am pleasantly surprised by this little thing. Not only does it pack a punch but it lasts a long time and the addition of the clip is awesome!

I've been curious on these. Just worry about the quality of the sound. Then again, you can't expect too much for a speaker that size.

I've been curious on these. Just worry about the quality of the sound. Then again, you can't expect too much for a speaker that size.

Its as good as my Echo Tap.

Mine basically died. It refuses to hold a charge. After charging all night it lasts about 1/2 of one song. Major disappointment.

Mine basically died. It refuses to hold a charge. After charging all night it lasts about 1/2 of one song. Major disappointment.

Did you reach out to Puma? That really sucks

I was finally able to get mine out to the course this week. I was fortunate enough to get one at the THP Championship last year, but my phone was so old that anytime I did anything with it, the battery would nose dive. Upgraded to a new phone last month and instantly couldn't wait to get this out. Played 9 holes and the sound was amazing. I've played a few rounds with other guys who have one and I knew the quality wasn't going to disappoint. It was crisp, clear, and plenty loud. Very easy to use and pair with my phone. Held a great charge and never missed a beat. I am heading down to AL to play next week and you can bet this is making the trip with me!

Back