PUMA STYLECADDIE - Morgan Cup Scripting

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Earlier this morning the 8 guys sponsored by Cobra Golf got a very exciting message from our tour rep.

I am so excited about what I am about to tell you! I have been working with PUMA to come up with a fun and creative way to do your scripting and I think we have come up with an awesome idea. As many of you probably know PUMA has a really cool iPhone and Android App called called the PUMA STYLECADDIE, and if you don't know about it you can read about ithere. Well, now they also offer this online for those who don't have smart phones. Below is a press release on the newest addition to their STYLECADDIE and a link to use it.

So you are probably wondering what this has to do with your scripting. Well, PUMA wants you guys to pick your apparel by designing your outfits with the STYLECADDIE but they want it done within certain parameters. Here is how it's going to work:

Friday's Media Day Outfit:
The eight of you are going to work together as a group to decide what your Friday outfit is going to be. You will work together to pick shorts, shirt, belt and hat to complete your outfit. We want you all wearing the exact same thing for Friday.

Saturday's Rounds:
This is where you can show your own personal style. Each of you will use the STYLECADDIE to create your own look for Saturday. You can create whatever outfit you would like (shorts, shirt, belt, hat).

Sunday's Round:
You didn't actually think we would let you have a Sunday round without orange did you? You will use the STYLECADDIE to pick any combo of shorts and shirt you want, but the catch is everything HAS to be orange.

So that's it, that's how your scripting is going to go. Based on your earlier requests for shoes, availability of sizing, and coordination with your outfits, PUMA will come up with the best shoes for you guys.

Since you have to work as a team to put together Friday's outfit I am going to give you guys until Monday, June 24th to submit your orders to me. I hope you like what we have come up with here, I know PUMA and I are so excited about this!!

This will be a thread for everyone to post what style we can choose to wear for Media Day, Saturday, and Sunday for the Morgan Cup. But why let just those 8 staffers have some fun. Let's see some of our wonderful forum members jump in and join the fun. Post what you think would be a great Media Day outfit for Team Cobra and you might just see your design on the live webcast come July 26th!

I think we should do a green THP theme for Friday.

I think we should do a green THP theme for Friday.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Or at least green and white themed.

• Staff

"Limeade" looks yellow in the app but its THP green it appears in person.

eny7ehys.jpg

Lol Thainer. Great time to take that screenshot.

I tweeted one out but having trouble getting it posted here from the iPad.

Just not sure about wearing white shorts.

I do think the lime shorts are the way to go.

Woah, that certainly is awesome.

Love that you dudes will all be Fowler Orange through and through on Sunday.

Woah, that certainly is awesome.

Love that you dudes will all be Fowler Orange through and through on Sunday.

I have no problem looking like a can of off spray. I actually liked Fowler's shirt from Sunday. It's so cool they are incorporating their stylecaddie software. So many options...

Just not sure about wearing white shorts.

I do like white shorts, but tend to agree with you only because this is media day and it can be rather hot and humid as well as any dirt or anything will show up right on camera.

This is awesome for you guys.

I do like white shorts, but tend to agree with you only because this is media day and it can be rather hot and humid as well as any dirt or anything will show up right on camera.

Freaking mind blowing is more like it hahaa

it sure is fun so far.

Back