PUMA STYLECADDIE - Morgan Cup Scripting

photo-5_zps476ce345.png

This is one I'm pondering for Sunday

photo-4_zps54296eb3.png

As is this one. I like both a lot.

I'm digging green N black for media day. If not I will go green Saturday! A frog has to do 1 day of green!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I'm digging green N black for media day. If not I will go green Saturday! A frog has to do 1 day of green!

I do like that look too. I think I'm down to two for media day.

Somewhere around page 7 or so I have a green shirt blue pant white belt and hat combo you might enjoy.

Same here. I like the shirt a lot in option 2, but I think the scripting looks more complete on option 1. I really like how well the shirt goes with the shorts. If I had to choose right now I say option 1.

I love the outfit Howzat put together with the Limade shorts. But I would gladly rock either on media day.

I might lean more to the green shirt / black shorts...

If no green...friday?

3yn.png

White belt:

3jq8.png

Howie if we end up going this route for Media day, what does that mean for your Saturday scripting?

I have something else I am working on for Sat. Don't you worry, I may need to rock so me purple.

If no green...friday?

3yn.png

White belt:

3jq8.png

I say the limeaide is as close to green as we are going to get. Let's save the orange for Sunday. Of course that is just my opinion.

I say the limeaide is as close to green as we are going to get. Let's save the orange for Sunday. Of course that is just my opinion.

It's a touch lighter than THP green. If it were yellow they would've called it lemonade.

It's a touch lighter than THP green. If it were yellow they would've called it lemonade.

Have you seen them in person by chance? From what I have seen in pix they still look fairly green to me. I like it better than going with boring black or white. Still plenty of time for the THP to get involved and submit their outfits. It is fairly easy to use the app and it will save the outfits directly to your device or computer for easy upload back to the forum.

I just read through the last few pages and you guys have come up with some incredible outfits. I also just downloaded the app so I'm going to create a couple here shortly.

Here is my Saturday Final:

And Sunday:

I really like the Media Day Finalist!!!
3171e2d54c6285820562aacf2313c231_zpsfcc6c7f8.jpg

I expected you to work in the red somehow but I think they all look very sharp.

I expected you to work in the red somehow but I think they all look very sharp.

me too. I really thought Red was going to be a color for him.

If there would red shorts I would have been all over it. But now I'm totally in love with these colored puma shorts!

Siri speaks for me!

I don't know when you guys have to decide by. It would be cool if you knew the others scripting so you could really stand out. Like if Cross went purple, Callaway went blue and Bridgestone went black for example. You could go pink or another crazy awesome color

I have something else I am working on for Sat. Don't you worry, I may need to rock so me purple.

I don't know when you guys have to decide by. It would be cool if you knew the others scripting so you could really stand out. Like if Cross went purple, Callaway went blue and Bridgestone went black for example. You could go pink or another crazy awesome color

We need to decide by Monday.

Seems like you guys have come up with most combos. Here are a couple I really liked.

re4emeve.jpg

I thought the pm said head to toe in orange on Sunday. Maybe I'm wrong. I will check it again.

Back