PUMA STYLECADDIE - Morgan Cup Scripting

I thought the pm said head to toe in orange on Sunday. Maybe I'm wrong. I will check it again.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

It's in the OP of this thread too

Sunday's Round:
You didn't actually think we would let you have a Sunday round without orange did you? You will use the STYLECADDIE to pick any combo of shorts and shirt you want, but the catch is everything HAS to be orange.

It's in the OP of this thread too

So does that mean each item has to be orange or have orange in it?

Siri speaks for me!

I would assume that the item should be orange with other accents, not another color with orange accents.

So does that mean each item has to be orange or have orange in it?

Siri speaks for me!

Valid question. There was a shirt that is black and orange stripped. I was considering that with orange shorts and a white belt and orange visor. Not sure if it will fly but it looked sweet.

Finals:

This is how I'm going to be seen playing the best golf of my life!

Friday:

7a4aru7y.jpg

Saturday:

uqu8y3u4.jpg

Sunday:

y6yjarap.jpg

For those of us asking about Sunday- here is the response from our tour rep:
GolferGal said:
Channel your inner Rickie Fowler when designing you Sunday orange outfit. You can have accent colors in your shirt that's fine but it should predominantly be orange, including an orange belt. You don't, however, need a flat brimmed hat...)

Hope this helps!

Thanks WCMB....to answer everyone's question, it's orange on orange on orange on orange. If Rickie wouldn't wear it, neither will you.
So orange it is... Tangerine is a no go

So...these are my options for Sunday, and if I have understood it correctly, the first one is not an option since there's a white belt. So the second one is the way I will go, and yes, I will bring out the inner teen in me, and grab a flat brim hat! I feel like 15 years younger already :D

y6yjarap.jpg

yrynuga4.jpg

So here are my new finals, let me know what you think!
Media Day:

Saturday:

Updated Sunday:

Looks good Icey!

Looks good Icey!
Thanks man, and it feels good to have them finalized, now to just pull the trigger and send them in so I can stop second guessing myself!

So it's a lock on the hat & belt model & color for Friday?

It's important to know since this affects the sat & sun belts and hats...need to show some variety.

Fri:

Hat: Cat Patch Relaxed Fit Cap, brilliant blue.
Belt: High Shine Fitted Golf Belt, brilliant blue.

Correct?

Here is a total THP inspired Friday outfit. It is plain but the gets point across.

y2a7yda3.jpg

3y4abu6y.jpg

Cameras can have issues at times with striped shirts for some reason but it is usually closely spaced stripes that are the worst.

So it's a lock on the hat & belt model & color for Friday?

It's important to know since this affects the sat & sun belts and hats...need to show some variety.

Fri:

Hat: Cat Patch Relaxed Fit Cap, brilliant blue.
Belt: High Shine Fitted Golf Belt, brilliant blue.

Correct?

I think so unless there are any objections?

I tried to incorporate multiple options and colors. I think the only duplicate I have is the belt for Saturday and Sunday in different colors. But it's so awesome I don't mind using it twice!

Siri speaks for me!

Almost got my other 2 outfits finalized. Will post them later. This is a really cool part of the process.

Almost got my other 2 outfits finalized. Will post them later. This is a really cool part of the process.

I love not only being able to pick what we are going to wear, but to be able to use their amazing apps to see them as a whole instead of pieces!

My orders are in!!!!! Super pumped about this. I see a ton more PUMA gear in my future. I tried some on today at the store and it was unreal. I will be making some serious purchases from them in the near future.

I'm finally back home from a week long camp in rural GA. I've been messing with the app for the last hour and absolutely love it. I'll try to post my lineup later.

Outfits now sent!!!

Media day

e3cd54a561fe6d81d97c48d0dfa992ac_zpsfd15203b.jpg

Saturdays Choices narrowed down to 2:

7da3b14d06f5acd3c32cb49e6ebc6381_zps263ae4c2.jpg

4e750f57af878ceb161550de603c446a_zpse317b40e.jpg

Sundays wear:

b1a189b7e6cead826d20cace99601eb3_zps5167669a.jpg

Really leaning towards the pants outfit instead of green for Saturday.

Outfits now sent in. Yep folks no green! I decided to pants it up on Saturday so went with white shirt outfit. This was an awesome way of choosing our attire! Thanks :thp: and :cobra:

Media day

e3cd54a561fe6d81d97c48d0dfa992ac_zpsfd15203b.jpg

Saturdays Choices narrowed down to 2:

7da3b14d06f5acd3c32cb49e6ebc6381_zps263ae4c2.jpg

4e750f57af878ceb161550de603c446a_zpse317b40e.jpg

Sundays wear:

b1a189b7e6cead826d20cace99601eb3_zps5167669a.jpg

Really leaning towards the pants outfit instead of green for Saturday.

Outfits now sent in. Yep folks no green! I decided to pants it up on Saturday so went with white shirt outfit. This was an awesome way of choosing our attire! Thanks :thp: and :cobra:

That's a great look

Back