PUMA STYLECADDIE - Morgan Cup Scripting

I'm not sure if I ever thought I would say this. But I am pretty excited to throw on the all orange for Sunday. I just like the way it looked on the app.

Hey guys, i asked this earlier but it was in the middle of all the scripting and I guess it was missed. I have enjoyed seeing some of these looks. As someone that due to previous work issues, hasn't been around the forum in a while; can someone explain to me what exactly everyone is picking these outfits for. I understand it's for the Morgan Cup, which I have never been able to attend; but is Puma/Cobra supplying these outfits for you guys at no charge? If so, how does one get to be a part of something like that?​

Hey guys, i asked this earlier but it was in the middle of all the scripting and I guess it was missed. I have enjoyed seeing some of these looks. As someone that due to previous work issues, hasn't been around the forum in a while; can someone explain to me what exactly everyone is picking these outfits for. I understand it's for the Morgan Cup, which I have never been able to attend; but is Puma/Cobra supplying these outfits for you guys at no charge? If so, how does one get to be a part of something like that?​

Part of the Morgan Cup experience is being outfitted by your company sponsor and the 8 guys who are sponsored by COBRA-PUMA Golf were using this thread, and the new COBRA-PUMA STYLECADDIE iPhone, Android and PC app to create their outfits for the Morgan Cup.

Part of the Morgan Cup experience is being outfitted by your company sponsor and the 8 guys who are sponsored by COBRA-PUMA Golf were using this thread, and the new COBRA-PUMA STYLECADDIE iPhone, Android and PC app to create their outfits for the Morgan Cup.

and here's a link to the homepage article, further explaining the Morgan Cup: http://bit.ly/PKkV2J

puma-sat.png
That one looks awesome!!!
I just placed everyone's orders!
That's awesome, what an amazing idea and opportunity for us. So much fun!

[/COLOR][/INDENT][/COLOR]

and here's a link to the homepage article, further explaining the Morgan Cup: http://bit.ly/PKkV2J

Wow! That's an awesome deal/experience for you guys. I have a lot of Puma gear, but having the style caddie at my fingers to pick any 4 outfits would be awesome for sure. Officially consider me jealous of you guys. Good Luck in the Cup!

Back