PUMA STYLECADDIE - Morgan Cup Scripting

ba4yna3e.jpg

a6araru6.jpg

y2edyvad.jpg

Love these.

Dwyane Wade is amazing.

Dam I really like the top one.

Please tell me why you don't have a purple hat or belt on your Sunday golfer? haha

I should lol.

Dwyane Wade is amazing.

So...how should we do it? Put up some suggestions and vote?

I think we should do a green THP theme for Friday.
I think that is an amazing idea.
This was all something created by your Tour Rep and the wonderful company that sponsors you. They got together and thought this would be fun.
It is truly in incredible option, how stinking cool!
WCBM...I think this is all you. I like the red belt thrown in there. and of course I kept the visor for you

wcbm3_zpse0ed99a4.png
Without the visor and a hat I'd be all over it, love the red!
my vote for media day...

photo0.png
I really like this one for media day!!

Can't wait to throw some together.

Sorry if it's already been asked I tried to read the whole thread, what about shoes? I know we picked spiked or spikeless but do we know colors or are we picking those as well?

Sorry if it's already been asked I tried to read the whole thread, what about shoes? I know we picked spiked or spikeless but do we know colors or are we picking those as well?

Quote from the PM:

"Based on your earlier requests for shoes, availability of sizing, and coordination with your outfits, PUMA will come up with the best shoes for you guys."

Quote from the PM:

"Based on your earlier requests for shoes, availability of sizing, and coordination with your outfits, PUMA will come up with the best shoes for you guys."

Thank you for reading the PM in its entirety. This is not a knock on anyone, but I was asked by a few people about the shoes and my response was always the same...read the PM again. :alien:

Thank you for reading the PM in its entirety. This is not a knock on anyone, but I was asked by a few people about the shoes and my response was always the same...read the PM again. :alien:

who would do such a thing? jeesh

WCBM...I think this is all you. I like the red belt thrown in there. and of course I kept the visor for you

wcbm3_zpse0ed99a4.png

Dude I really like this one!!

Quote from the PM:

Thanks man I totally skimmed over that!
Not a knock at all, I totally missed it, I have no doubt Puma will do an awesome job coordinating, their style is amazing!

I could play with this app all day!

I'm 90% positive that shirt will be mine for Sunday.

As long as you don't Fowler it and go with the lighter orange shorts!! I love the idea, but man, that looked strange on Rickie this past week.

As long as you don't Fowler it and go with the lighter orange shorts!! I love the idea, but man, that looked strange on Rickie this past week.

nah that's what it's going to be. Not going to wear pants, and it's an all orange day.

Pants though.. Man, those things... They are sawwwweeeeeeeet.

they are, but I'm pretty sure I would be miserable in them. Plus I won't have the option of going capris like Cookie.

they are, but I'm pretty sure I would be miserable in them. Plus I won't have the option of going capris like Cookie.

Hilarious!

In all seriousness I'm enjoying following along with this one!

Back