PUMA STYLECADDIE - Morgan Cup Scripting

looking back over this thread and I'm starting to like this one more and more. Courtesy of JN

photo00_zps677b8851.png

The black belt intrigues me. is that blue in the shirt or black?

3171e2d54c6285820562aacf2313c231_zpsfcc6c7f8.jpg

19651fd90232bca49b4d99ed8ed30c2f_zps7df218a1.jpg

YES! I just made that same one and was ready to post it. This is becoming my favorite. Media Day?

YES! I just made that same one and was ready to post it. This is becoming my favorite. Media Day?

I think so.

Nice!!!! While I was messing with the pants, I am sure they've got a matching grey pair of shorts! That combo would be fantastic!

I'm cool with pants :) I know I might regret this, but I'm going with pants and shorts both. Friday shorts, Sunday pants, Saturday....I'm thinking pants :D

I'm cool with pants :) I know I might regret this, but I'm going with pants and shorts both. Friday shorts, Sunday pants, Saturday....I'm thinking pants :D

You're a baaad baaad Finnisher!!!!! Awesome, although you might survive better on Sunday with pants.. Saturday is going to be a long one.

You're a baaad baaad Finnisher!!!!! Awesome, although you might survive better on Sunday with pants.. Saturday is going to be a long one.

Ive gone pants twice at the Outing in Florida for 36. You will be fine. Those haven't tried the new tech pants that are on the market now just don't know. :alien: I felt cooler this year on the range at demo day then I did last year in shorts. The amount of sun that pants keep away from your legs does an amazing job keeping me cooler. Pants are the future and the future is now!!

Here's my take. I'm 90% sure to go with sat alt. 1, Canadan's thing inspired me, just needed to get a solid shirt.

mo2d.jpg

love how your scripting looks. Pants would kill me, though I am considering them for Sunday just for fun.

are pants an option?
even if they were, i would def. avoid them in Myrtle. that would be torturous

are pants an option?

I'm thinking pants, 1/4 zip pullover, and beanie

are pants an option?

They sure are an option, and I know that it's going to be hot there. Still thinking pants. I don't like to play with shorts.

Here's my take. I'm 90% sure to go with sat alt. 1, Canadan's thing inspired me, just needed to get a solid shirt.

mo2d.jpg

I love it Castor!! Glad I could inspire you! This app is a ton of fun.

I'm thinking of channeling my inner Playdough for Saturday! Pants baby.

I agree that pants look awesome.
But if I were choosing I certainly wouldn't do that route for end of July in SC

You guys are killing it right now. In a great way!

I am now pondering pants Sunday as well.

I agree that pants look awesome.
But if I were choosing I certainly wouldn't do that route for end of July in SC

I could deal with it for 1 day for my sponsor. Just sayin...

The more I look at this the more I like it.

ea2c37d74d0318c219e356eb52f2749d_zps765afecc.jpg
[/IMG]

The more I look at this the more I like it.

ea2c37d74d0318c219e356eb52f2749d_zps765afecc.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the blue hat and belt and green/yellow shorts. The shirt has too much limeade for me. I'm leaning bluish shirt (same design just one with more blue).

Back