Puma Waste Managment Champs Stand Bag

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got this in the email from Puma. What you do you guys think? I love the custom tournaments stuff

mail.gif

I think it looks great! I would like a different colorway for it but understand why its that color for the waste management.

Not bad, I think leave the grey off it though.

I like it!!

I almost posted it as well. Thanks, @jdtox. I love these Puma limited edition/commemorative bags. This one has a bit too much Puma on it for my tastes, but I love the color way.

Also, although these are not real carry bags, they are extremely well made and heavily constructed. They are great on push carts and for riding. I have one from the Players’ Championship last year. It is so rugged that it is my bag of choice when traveling by plane.

The generic font for 'PUMA' looks like something you'd find on a cheap knock-off bag.

I dig it quite a bit. I think the Cobra Puma/Vessel collaboration works really really well for both companies

I like it.

I think it looks great for the Waste Management tourney. Nice color scheme, and I like the gray accents.

I like it. Agree with Snickerdog about leaving off the great and using white there.

I can’t imagine me using it without catching crap from my normal playing partners, but I like it.

I like it.

SHarp Looking bag.

I love it. Kelly green is a fantastic color.

I don't hate it!!

I dig it quite a bit. I think the Cobra Puma/Vessel collaboration works really really well for both companies

Agree'd.

This isn't one I'd game, but would love to have it for the basement or somewhere on a shelve or wall.

Puma typically does such a good job with these special editions. Looks very good imo

I think it looks good too, would I pay $600 for it? Nope. haha

Just got this in the email from Puma. What you do you guys think? I love the custom tournaments stuff

View attachment 8925253
this one isn't my fav, but I absolutely LOVE the Vessel/Cobra collab.

If they could do a better job with the strap system, I would start making crazy claims haha

this one isn't my fav, but I absolutely LOVE the Vessel/Cobra collab.

If they could do a better job with the strap system, I would start making crazy claims haha
This is no where near as good as the one you have, but I agree on the straps

I think the Vessel / cobra collaboration has produced better looking bags in the past. The bag looks good just others have looked better.

??? Masters Bag and Arnie Bag were A+ - Bethpage and Patriot as well...

I think I'm most concerned that I never got the email!? :oops::cry:

Still enjoy the collab, not sure I would spend the coin on this specific one as the WM isn't that big of a tourney for me.

Back