PUSH CART INVENTORY ISSUES

I'd put my clubs in my sons wagon before I'd spend those prices on a pull/push cart. At least you can throw a small beer cooler in the wagon too.
Good thing is I do have a pull cart and a push cart which were bought 3 years ago for $39 and $70.

I'd put my clubs in my sons wagon before I'd spend those prices on a pull/push cart. At least you can throw a small beer cooler in the wagon too.
Good thing is I do have a pull cart and a push cart which were bought 3 years ago for $39 and $70.
Something like this really isn't much different than buying a cart, other than this is more easily portable.

I ordered a cart from a online site popular on this site 3 weeks ago. It said shipped 2 days later. It just left Illinois yesterday but still says 2 weeks delivery time. Most places I believe are selling based on when orders were promised to arrive. I did see a couple that had a few in stock, for $400.

I have walked and carried a couple of times this year for 18. I also have a Clickgear. However, Nirvana for me is my MGI Zip Navigator. I still like to walk. It feels good to be active.
That is a sweet setup and seems like quality. Wow!

For those looking. Ask relatives that might not be using them. I scored a set of sweet wheels from my aunt who won't be using them anytime soon. They are no clicgear but is better than carrying!

PSA--- Was in Golf USA in Manhattan, KS this morning. They have several Clic Gear carts available and also a Rovic with the electric motor.
Golf USA Manhattan, KS 785-537-9235

*I receive no incentive from this.

Thanks for the PSA because it got me the Clicgear 4.0. I originally ordered the cart form 2nd swing but they haven't got the carts yet. I will have my cart from Golf Usa Thursday.

Thanks for the PSA because it got me the Clicgear 4.0. I originally ordered the cart form 2nd swing but they haven't got the carts yet. I will have my cart from Golf Usa Thursday.
Glad that worked out for you!!!!!

My playing friends know that I have two push carts. I've been Mr Popular lately. Lots of invites, immediately followed with the question, "Hey man, do you still have that other push cart?". lol.

Back