Push Cart Phone/ GPS Holder

LONGBALL777

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to get one of those holders that clamps onto a push cart and holds the phone/ GPS. Can anyone recommend one they have liked?

Went through a bunch of the cheap plastic ones before I settled on this one. A little pricey, but well worth it. Made more for motorcycles so you know it will last. Different sizes and arm lengths available. Definitely can be found a little cheaper with a quick search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went through a bunch of the cheap plastic ones before I settled on this one. A little pricey, but well worth it. Made more for motorcycles so you know it will last. Different sizes and arm lengths available. Definitely can be found a little cheaper with a quick search.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
l have to fully agree, really well engineered and host of different combinations, also they do a fair bit for marine applications too. lve used one to hold my phone in car with suction cup to windscreen and x mount holding phone. no matter what vibration goes through it it never fails . Have not seen full physical range here ( Australia ) sure you could find outlet or shop over there (USA).

Thanks. That was my experience, also. I want something really sturdy instead of the cheap plastic ones.

I bought this:
1620654830739.png
Works very well for my push cart and fits my bike while riding on a trainer indoors. Bought it off of Amazon.

I had one made for clic gear that I used for quite some time.

holder for push cart

Hey, it depends what your specific needs are but I researched and bought one last fall (Skip to the end of that thread for my pick).

I've been entirely happy with its performance. Since you are in the US, the other model I found (Akron?) Might also be a contender.

I forgot about this one. Used to use it on my road and mountain bikes. Requires use of their cases, but has a variety of mounts. Nice quality as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back