• Total voters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Took my Clic back out yesterday and remembered how much I actually love it. It also got me wondering, THP’ers, are you a member of the illustrious Push Cart Mafia? Maybe a part timer? A no way in hell-er?

Poll is attached!

• Staff
DF6F9388-D8E3-492F-826C-9772D89AB604.jpeg

Inaugural rookie 2020 membership #repthestep

Sign means nothing to me...
1588766618131.png

Sun Mountain Micro Cart - Ultimate FB Mkt find

I used to have a cart when I figure started, 20 years ago. A basic bare bones model. I'd probably walk more if I had one, so the exercise would be a bonus for sure. But as of right now, I'm a no.

I carry and push. Pushing is needed during the hot humid summers.

Saves a lot of money compared to getting a cart though a lot of local courses switched to free cart as the military discount.

I would like to be and my order was placed, but I haven’t yet gotten a shipping confirmation!

I am not part yet. I carry my bag now. I may have to switch at some point.

I’ve had a push cart and used it for nearly every round for over the last four years. It’s one of the best purchases I’ve ever bought and I REALLY want an electric following cart.

I like the option of throwing an extra thing or two In the bag without worrying about the extra haul. A speaker, an extra layer of clothing, water bottle. Not too much so that it’s the weight of an SUV - just something with a little more weight tolerance. Plus I really like have the scorecard holder rather than in the back pocket.

We both have a Big Max, but we picked up an electric Powakaddy one this winter, so actually have 3 between us now

I am not part yet. I carry my bag now. I may have to switch at some point.
I’m still a 50:50 guy myself as with the coaching I make the boys carry (except 36 hole or summer tournaments) so I carry around them. I used to be all in with the mafia in the summer, going to try and regain that this year.

I love my BigMax push cart.
Have a BigMax Push Cart as well.
Used it for my Twilight Golf League in years past and has come in really handy in the days we are in now.

I would like to be and my order was placed, but I haven’t yet gotten a shipping confirmation!
Which one did you order?

I am a part of the PCM! I have a Bag Boy push cart

Of course Im in!

Before this I never considered a push cart. I thought they were for old men and women. I only carried a few times a year and I thought the cost wasn't worth it. Having played this year 3 times already and twice without one I have changed my mind. Maybe its old age, maybe its how much easier it is on your shoulders but I am absolutely enjoying walking. Definitely considering picking up a good cart when they return in stock and will be doing it more.

So to answer your question, not yet but definitely considering it

My wife bought me a pull cart 2 years ago and I walked 90% of my rounds that year. Then last year I found a broken one at one of my regular courses that was really easy to fix at work, so now I can pull or push. I really prefer it to riding when I can, although there are a few courses I play that are mandatory riding, but that could be changed when we are finally allowed to golf again.

ClicGear 3.5 for me. Just depends on where I am playing whether I walk or ride.

Back