Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 289 58.7%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
Insulated cup. Ice. Water or gatorade... Good idea(y)

I have used a few. A 4 wheel cart a 3 wheel cart with fixed wheels and my bag boy tri swivel 2. The swivel wheel is awesome and the bag boy has been great for a few years.

I’m excited to get back out this week with my Clic. It’s been really therapeutic for me being back with a push cart during my walks. Plus, I don’t trust the carts actually being cleaned properly right now where I play.

I’ve been using my Sun Mtn push cart since COVID hit. I’m enjoying it but I like to ride and relax in a cart when I can
This is me as well. I think I’ll continue to walk when carts return to my course. Definitely when I’m only playing 9, and one round of 18 a week. I do enjoy playing 36 from time to time but that requires a cart.

With riding carts back, seemingly in pre-COVID-19 usage, I am noticing fewer walkers. Finn Cycles have also taken off wildly.

Walking a long course with quite a bit of distance between holes this afternoon. I have a hike planned with Julie and dogs this morning. This will be a good test of my endurance. Water. Bring lots of water. Now that they know I’m not a member, today’s course staff won’t be loading me up with water bottles and goodies anymore. They know I’m a dirtbag working guy. 😎

I love walking with a my push cart. I would not walk if I had to carry my bag.

I’m excited to get back out this week with my Clic. It’s been really therapeutic for me being back with a push cart during my walks. Plus, I don’t trust the carts actually being cleaned properly right now where I play.
This is 💯! No disrespect to course staff but spritz spritz and move on doesn't make me warm and cozy... Walking gets me about 10k steps/9 hilly terrain good for the quads and calves like Phil

This is 💯! No disrespect to course staff but spritz spritz and move on doesn't make me warm and cozy... Walking gets me about 10k steps/9 hilly terrain good for the quads and calves like Phil

This mirrors my thoughts as well. Putt course is cleaning the carts between rounds. They could be doing a good job, I just don’t want to add another risk factor if I walk. I even have a cart pass included with my membership, but walked all of my rounds so far.

MGI Zip Navigator AT (all terrain). Costco for $1,595 with seat, umbrella holder, drink holder. Free shipping. Has gyro to keep straight on hills, braking, remote control, lithium battery. Do not buy Bat Caddy - cheaper but will not hold up. MGI sold over 800 of these last month since courses are limited on electric carts due to one per cart as Covid 19 safety process.
Very interested. Buying from Costco is like an added insurance policy and you get the accessories for the base price from MGI. :unsure:

This mirrors my thoughts as well. Putt course is cleaning the carts between rounds. They could be doing a good job, I just don’t want to add another risk factor if I walk. I even have a cart pass included with my membership, but walked all of my rounds so far.
Same here. With the pass I am required to pay a cart fee... Get some puzzling looks when I say I'm walking.

Definite no. When I walk, I am throwing the bag on my back for the extra weight added to the walk in the park 🤙🏼

I'll either put my 3.5 ZG on my back or push with my Stewart Golf Cart (still $250). If lots of hills, I think it's easier to walk wiith a very light bag.

My course is only 6600 yards from the tips, but I managed to somehow walk five miles.
All depends what you shoot and where at... Straight line is the shortest distance from A to B... Hahaha

I walked today. It was hot. The forecasted wind did not show up.

Would of died without mine today.

me too, just 80 today and I'm spent. I was trying to teach my friend today the meaning of pushcartmafia;) I showed him how my cart sets up in 3 seconds vs his 1990's version. He was starting to get the meaning but could not quite get him into the benefits of 2020 technology.

Since our club dues includes carts other than early or late in the year when carts arent available never really walked anymore. With cart restrictions i have gotten used to walking and am enjoying it. Restrictions were lifted yesterday and i think i will continue depending on circumstances to walk. I have an old bag boy cart that still functions but looking at the clic gears online and seeing all the positive comments here once they start to become available again i will pick one up. We were all talking again yesterday about how cool those scooters look would love to try one of those.

Full time member of the push cart mafia. I would like to retrofit my clicgear 3.5+ to electric.
Have you looked into the Alphard Golf Ewheels? I converted a couple years ago and have been happy. If you have any questions please let me know!

I know now after using the Tommy Armour I bought used last year that I will definitely be looking to upgrade. But for now it does the job I need it to do & plan on using it again this Friday.

I've really enjoyed walking and pushing my cart in my two rounds back. Definitely going to continue this except on slow weekend rounds.

Or if the course doesn't allow for walking.

Back