Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 288 59.0%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 156 32.0%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 9.0%

• Total voters
I’m still too heavy to walk and push, but when I play with others I try to have them drive the cart and I walk as many holes as I can. Working in diet and exercise with the goal to be back to walking the full course by next spring at the latest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An umbrella for shade makes the world of difference in this heat. I can't imagine trying to walk in the heat without the extra shade.

umbrella and wide brim hat are a must...

I like my push cart at the range too. The ease of use it affords so I can move from the range to short area and bunker area and putting area is great. And put up the umbrella if its hot.

When I resume playing, I'd like to get that extended umbrella holder for my Clic. Need just a little more height.
The "tour bag" adapter might be good. My Sun Mountain bag, the molded cradle area on the bag bottom kind of fights with the Clic and wants to slip down and rub on the front tire sometimes.

I got the matching Clic B3 bag years ago, but I hate it. Its so freakin heavy. I use it like a staff bag for storage now.

I like my push cart at the range too. The ease of use it affords so I can move from the range to short area and bunker area and putting area is great. And put up the umbrella if its hot.

I thoroughly missed mine the other day at the range. Our local has removed all the bag holders so my bag was propped up using a ball bucket.

umbrella and wide brim hat are a must...

Even with the umbrella? I feel like I’m basically walking under a cart cover the entire time.

Even with the umbrella? I feel like I’m basically walking under a cart cover the entire time.
I'd need that extender before I'd try it for a full round. Wind resistance can get to be a factor though, I have to say. I don't like that.
My black umbrella would need to be replaced as well. Way too hot above the head for sun protection. Feels like a head sauna. o_O

I used to see a group of cute little asian ladies out playing and they all had the umbrella and sun sleeves, etc. I guess they get spots from the sun that they try to avoid. Fun to see the parade of parasols in the distance though. :cool::p

Hell Yes!! Do ride when the temps pass 95 and or humidity goes north of 75% Push probably 75/80% of the time. Actually looking at a remote push cart or the e-wheels currently. Would walk even in the dog days of summer then👍

Finally got my new Sun Mountain Speed Cart GX. I ordered it several months ago but It was on back order. Used it for the first time this week. It is an excellent push cart.

Yes, don’t wait until you have to have something sliced off of your face before wearing one. Ears and the nose don’t grow back if they have to take part of them off.

I feel more relaxed when I walk and feel like i consistently score better when walking..

I have never used a buggy when playing in the UK, in fact the only time I ever used one was when I played in Spain

I have to admit that I prefer pushing the cart as opposed to carrying my bag, my back doesn't ache after the round. I will be carrying when I play in Wales in September as there wont be enough room in the car to get my clubs and cart along with all the bags my wife will end up taking with her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Finally got my new Sun Mountain Speed Cart GX. I ordered it several months ago but It was on back order. Used it for the first time this week. It is an excellent push cart.

Considering getting one of these as I've seen them in stock again. I don't love the price but I'm sure it'll end up being worth it in the long run.

I haven't been using my push cart near as much the last month but it's because I am just hoofing it a ton. I have come to enjoy just carrying my bag. I get tired and probably fade the back 9 but I definitely like the rhythm I get into. Gives me time to think.

PSA for anyone still wanting mafia membership. TGW is showing two models in stock now. (I successfully added both to my shopping cart.) No telling how long they’ll last.

Back in the day, I walked and carried for a long time. Then, once my knees started telling me they didn't like that, I bought a PULL cart, and used that for quite some time. Then, that got to be too much for me, and I finally surrendered to the riding cart. I didn't like it, but it was either that or give up the game!

I had 3 right knee injuries before I got an ACL reconstruction, one of the first ones done in this area. The technique had just been developed. They didn't even do it arthroscopically, because the surgical tools for that had not yet been developed! I've also had a couple of MCL sprains in my left knee. These were all due to football and basketball.

My main golf buddy likes to drive the cart, so I'll try to walk a hole or two, just to warm up the legs. Especially on a cool, or cold, day. If he wants to walk, I'll drive the cart.

I'm loving my Clicgear 4. Easy to set up, take down and push. Drink holder, umbrella if needed (one round so far). Will be getting one for my wife next year.

IMG_20200821_152250.jpgIMG_20200821_150325.jpg

I have absolutely MASSIVE news regarding my capacity to be a part of the #PushCartMafia

.......they might let me take my own starting in the off season!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😬:D(y):LOL:

I have absolutely MASSIVE news regarding my capacity to be a part of the #PushCartMafia

.......they might let me take my own starting in the off season!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😬:D(y):LOL:
Big news out of the natti! What was the change of heart?

I'm loving my Clicgear 4. Easy to set up, take down and push. Drink holder, umbrella if needed (one round so far). Will be getting one for my wife next year.

View attachment 8963244View attachment 8963245
I love the colors they work in an industrial/military way.

Been looking for an upgrade to the micro cart on marketplace locally.

Big news out of the natti! What was the change of heart?
The Advisory Board President presented a solution that suits both the club and the membership moving forward, citing critical elements like course care, pace of play, and health benefits related to using a push cart.

That dude will become legend. :sneaky:

Back