Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 288 58.9%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 157 32.1%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 9.0%

• Total voters
Big news out of the natti! What was the change of heart?

I love the colors they work in an industrial/military way.

Been looking for an upgrade to the micro cart on marketplace locally.

I was watching for a used cart for several weeks and gave up after I watched a few used models go for equal or more than the MSRP for a new model. With Covid, I guess they are in crazy short supply people are willing to pay.

I lucked out and think I got the last one in stock in any of the major retailers up here. I didn't have a choice on colour but am pretty happy with the Army brown anyhow.

Last edited:
At this point I hate not walking. My body feels better waking. There is a time for carts, but I prefer to walk if possible.

My membership in the mafia is in full compliance, but I’ve been contemplating a new cart for a while now... Any recommendations between Sun Mountain and others?

My membership in the mafia is in full compliance, but I’ve been contemplating a new cart for a while now... Any recommendations between Sun Mountain and others?
I can only speak directly on the clicgear 4.0. I think Sun Gear was a close runner up for my preferences.

I've used it for four rounds and a few trips to the range. Easy to set up and take down, seems solid and durable. Very easy to push, even with my old heavy bag (might be the weight of the beer and ice packs there).

Hey fellow mafia members. I am currently pushing a Clicgear 3.5 and was curious if anyone has done any rigged up modifications to theirs? For example, I don't like using the console (for whatever reason), so I bolted on a metal plate between the umbrella holder and console to stick my rangefinder to. I use a few of the Clicgear attachments (watch holder, sand bottle, XL cup holder), but hate paying those prices for an item that I won't get much use out of. I ended up snagging a CG cooler for cheap, but I don't love it and would not consider paying anywhere near retail for it.

Hey fellow mafia members. I am currently pushing a Clicgear 3.5 and was curious if anyone has done any rigged up modifications to theirs? For example, I don't like using the console (for whatever reason), so I bolted on a metal plate between the umbrella holder and console to stick my rangefinder to. I use a few of the Clicgear attachments (watch holder, sand bottle, XL cup holder), but hate paying those prices for an item that I won't get much use out of. I ended up snagging a CG cooler for cheap, but I don't love it and would not consider paying anywhere near retail for it.

I've only added the XL cup holder and the cell phone holder for my Grint App (GPS) that I use during the round. I do have my eyes out for a bag cozy because those seem to hold the bag more upright and easier to get clubs in and out of.

Once I get my knees replaced this winter, I will be back to walking courses and joining the mafia.
I miss walking....

I bought this cooler from amazon for FAR less than the CG cooler.

Hangs from my CG 3.0 just fine (have to bring in the slack in the strap) and doesn't leak at all. Also the perfect size for the basket in the back of riding carts.

I haven't done any mods per se, but have found that a few of my clips/caribiners work with the little triangular loops on the end of the glove velcro spot on the handle. Makes it handy for hanging a towel or in my case, sometimes I'll hang my SoundChuck Mini or a club brush from there.

I use the console for things I don't need much during my round, like car keys, wallet, etc.

I've only added the XL cup holder and the cell phone holder for my Grint App (GPS) that I use during the round. I do have my eyes out for a bag cozy because those seem to hold the bag more upright and easier to get clubs in and out of.

Nice! Didn't know you were on Grint. Sent you a request.

The electric QOD cart I bought used off FB has been a complete disaster. After having to pony up for a new lithium battery for it, it’s now in pieces on a mates work bench after the gear got damaged. Hopefully we can get a replacement part for it, but until then, he’s lent me his spare push cart. As push carts go, this is old skool, but it’s great to push. My old clicgear used to kill my back and have me losing the will to live come the 18th. Build quality is far beyond anything out there, but they are so heavy. This sun mountain is light, and the thin air filled tyres means it’s a breeze to push!
DE5955EA-EA30-442E-9900-FC7ED5E1B7E8.jpeg

I like riding and walking, but it does get annoying when clubs permit the two options in the same 'groups' because it often messes up the pace of play - unless you are like me and walk briskly and are always ready to play

I threw this up on Instagram but want to share it here also. This is my set up.

68D3DD59-2D19-4996-8057-2F8B0CE9257B.jpeg

Even though I have a pushcart, I've been carrying for my 9 hole rounds lately. I think the pushcart is in storage until warm weather is back.

:oops:

With COVID numbers going through the roof here, I’m going back to my ClicGear starting tomorrow. (y)

With COVID numbers going through the roof here, I’m going back to my ClicGear starting tomorrow. (y)
Was thinking the same thing!

I figure better safe than sorry. Plus, the walk will do me good!
Full bag fitting Saturday and 18 Sunday, I may have to play it by ear and put the sanitizing spray back in my bag just in case... 😆

I'm borrowing this rationale.

I am seeking to join the mafia... I just need to find the right cart at the right price... my birthday is coming up... "HONEY! I'M GOING TO JOIN THE MAFIA! Can I please combine my birthday, Christmas, and...Thanksgiving for my birthday gift? We can even wait till Black Friday, I don't mind a late birthday gift." :ROFLMAO:

Where I play push carts are the norm.

The exceptions are the elderly (can't walk) and young kids (too cheap to buy a push cart).

I am seeking to join the mafia... I just need to find the right cart at the right price... my birthday is coming up... "HONEY! I'M GOING TO JOIN THE MAFIA! Can I please combine my birthday, Christmas, and...Thanksgiving for my birthday gift? We can even wait till Black Friday, I don't mind a late birthday gift." :ROFLMAO:

SunMountain and Cliqgear are the higher end push carts but stalk Costco and grab the Caddytek three wheel ones. Under 130 and it’s an awesome one. I would have gone with them had they been available during the spring.

Back