Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 289 58.7%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
I’m not either, but my back begs to differ.
I never thought I'd be a push cart guy, now I'll never carry my bag again.

Have you had any issues with the ewheels?
My only complaints are that the battery can't get in more than 27 holes tops and that I've accidentally had my cart almost go into a body of water twice (my own fault). As for the first issue the new V2 unit has a quick swappable battery but I haven't upgraded mine to a new unit. As for issue 2, I don't put the remote in my pocket anymore as buttons get pushed and the cart takes off.. 🤣

Hi All,

I need a new pushcart. Is the clicgear worth the extra $150 versus Caddylite ONE - Swivel I can get at Costco.

How much bigger is the cart folded? Ease of folding? I am reviewing reviews online and both have great reviews so it is hard to tell.

Thanks in advance.

I'm carrying my bag. I'm not 80.:p:eek:

I’m not 80, but my feet and knees don’t know that. Push cart or ride for me. The game is hard enough already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk 80% of my rounds and used to carry all the time. This year, I’m “all in” with the mafia!

So question for the mafia.. What do you do if the course is absolutely soaked? I tried to push someone's today and it seemed like a bad option in the conditions.
Stay on the path where possible. It does get a little muddy though.

Hi All,

I need a new pushcart. Is the clicgear worth the extra $150 versus Caddylite ONE - Swivel I can get at Costco.

How much bigger is the cart folded? Ease of folding? I am reviewing reviews online and both have great reviews so it is hard to tell.

Thanks in advance.

I’ve never had a Clicgear, but I’ve had two versions of the Caddytek and it’s awesome, for what it’s worth. I’ve got the ONE swivel now and it’s super easy to fold, compact, and has stood up to heavy use. My only complaint is that the lower bag strap is too big to wrap around my carry-style bag tightly, but the bag sits down so deep in the base that between that and the ratcheting cradle at the top I’ve never had any problem.

Clicgear 3.5 is awesome, the caddy of the pushcart IMO. It’s a a smooth as hitting a forged blade 7 iron with a balata ball pin high.

I got a Clicgear 4.0 earlier this year and LOVE it. I have used it for three rounds now and will only ride when it gets hot in the summer. There are tons of push carts out there but the Clicgear stands out for quality and accessories. TBH I think the seat looks silly but I do not care one bit. I am old and when there is a few minutes of slack time I will be sitting down.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I don’t mind carrying, but picked up a Clicgear 4 for hotter days or hilly courses. Took it out yesterday for its first round, pretty happy with it and had no movement with the bag.
9A230EBC-D38E-4391-AC45-0BF0FEDA0AEB.jpeg

I've been in.

Bought another Stewart Golf Push Cart at Christmas. They still have a bundle deal going. The first one is doing well after 3 yrs. It is not directionally challenged. My son was using mine, so I got the new one. Has the net, cup holder and extended cup holder, mittens, umbrella holder, wheel cover.

One public course I primarily play doesn't allow walking but the others do. And when it's wet, I carry the SM 3.5. We have hills on the golf course. I get the bag as light as possible.

Bundle Deal

Last edited:
Sun MTN Micro cart works... Wondering if any reason to upgrade to clicgear?

Sun MTN Micro cart works... Wondering if any reason to upgrade to clicgear?
Unless needing more accessories to hang onto it then no.

So question for the mafia.. What do you do if the course is absolutely soaked? I tried to push someone's today and it seemed like a bad option in the conditions.

If it’s soaked, that doesn’t sound like a fun day to play golf. My Sun Mountain seems to do just fine when it’s wet. Having to keep it CPO though seems to defeat the purpose of a push cart. It’s a little rougher of a walk when it’s wet, but I also just don’t have to walk quite as fast to cancel it out.

Question for the mafia: I have a larger TM Catalina bag from at least 10 years ago. Will the Clicgear or Sun Mountain carts have any issues fitting this, or is there some kind of strap extension available? May be an excuse for a new bag as well...

Question for the mafia: I have a larger TM Catalina bag from at least 10 years ago. Will the Clicgear or Sun Mountain carts have any issues fitting this, or is there some kind of strap extension available? May be an excuse for a new bag as well...
It should fit, the bunge straps are pretty stretchy. But I would say it's time for a new bag. ;)

I know for a fact it fits on the Bag Boy Nitron.

My push cart isn't a Clicgear or Sun Mountain, but it's not too much different and I've put a staff bag on it. I don't see a problem.

I pulled the trigger today. Got a Silver 4.0. I went to Costco yesterday to buy my wife roses on my way home from golfing. They were out of the pushcarts at the Costco I went to. I went to Golf Mart yesterday afternoon and looked the floor model. They only had a black one on the floor. They were super busy and I didn't want the black one. I went home and was going to order one online. Decided on Silver. There was no difference in price and I had a credit with store and I wanted to see if the store could get it. Called yesterday and they told me they had a whole bunch in the back and the guy didn't realize it. Had them hold it for me.

They had every color except yellow and Army brown which I didn't consider either of. I am now waffling if I want the Army green or Lime now as I am typing this out. I will have time to stew on it tonight.

I pulled the trigger today. Got a Silver 4.0. I went to Costco yesterday to buy my wife roses on my way home from golfing. They were out of the pushcarts at the Costco I went to. I went to Golf Mart yesterday afternoon and looked the floor model. They only had a black one on the floor. They were super busy and I didn't want the black one. I went home and was going to order one online. Decided on Silver. There was no difference in price and I had a credit with store and I wanted to see if the store could get it. Called yesterday and they told me they had a whole bunch in the back and the guy didn't realize it. Had them hold it for me.

They had every color except yellow and Army brown which I didn't consider either of. I am now waffling if I want the Army green or Lime now as I am typing this out. I will have time to stew on it tonight.
Go big and loud!!! Get the lime!!!

Go big and loud!!! Get the lime!!!
Haha. I totally would. If they had a neon orange it wouldn't have even been a discussion. My bag and covers trend towards the orange side. Maybe I should get Lime and then replace the covers and bag that don't match Haha.

Haha. I totally would. If they had a neon orange it wouldn't have even been a discussion. My bag and covers trend towards the orange side. Maybe I should get Lime and then replace the covers and bag that don't match Haha.
I feel like you know what you have to do here Josh 😂

C10CC3F0-86CE-4C8A-90C5-62538FDBDAD5.jpeg
Mrs Reject with Clicgear 3.5 and Gonzo bag

I have used my new clicgear 4.0 for the last 4 rounds. Saturday I rode a cart and it felt like I had just sat on the couch all day.

Back