Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 288 58.9%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 157 32.1%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 9.0%

• Total voters
I think I’m more, not quite ‘a friend of ours’ yet. I’ve not been made.

I'm in best saoe of my life, or at least the last 25 years our more. Not quite a 100 lb loss, and work out 4 days a week, plus work on my swing a bit 3 days a week... Meaning I swing weighted clubs 20-40 times. And putt a lot on the accelerator.

Anyway, in this shape I want to walk. Have a nearly new 3 wheeler from Costco about 2 years ago and was seldom used and bought the optional seat for it last year.

It'll be put to use for the first time this season, thursday.

And I'll mostly use it until the weather hits about 95, or the humidity gets crazy.

I think I’m more, not quite ‘a friend of ours’ yet. I’ve not been made.

I'm in best saoe of my life, or at least the last 25 years our more. Not quite a 100 lb loss, and work out 4 days a week, plus work on my swing a bit 3 days a week... Meaning I swing weighted clubs 20-40 times. And putt a lot on the accelerator.

Anyway, in this shape I want to walk. Have a nearly new 3 wheeler from Costco about 2 years ago and was seldom used and bought the optional seat for it last year.

It'll be put to use for the first time this season, thursday.

And I'll mostly use it until the weather hits about 95, or the humidity gets crazy.
You are officially part of PUSHCARTMAFIA !!

No blood oath our anything?. Cool!

I've been in the mafia for two years and I have two push carts. My first push cart is a Clicgear 8.0 that I used for a year. My second is a QOD electric push cart that I used all of last year. My CC is decently hilly so having the powered version really helps me on the back 9 as I'm usually pretty spent by the time I reach 16 which is the second of the three par 5s so having gas left in my tank is huge for me finishing on 3 of the 4 longest holes on the course.

Joining the mafia - I used the 15% off THP deal from our friends at Budget Golf and ordered a Clicgear 4.0.

2 rounds played this year.
Yesterday was the second and it was with a pushcart.

Last year I walked maybe 10% of the time. Definitely striving for 50% this year!

I always take my clicgear if we walk these days. I like the extra exercise of carrying my bag but it usually aggravates an old rugby neck injury that sucks when it flares up. The convenience of the push cart keeps pace up and just makes it so easy to walk.

Been loving pushcartmafia. Feeling better about my shape. And it’s just fun. Gives me time to think between shots.

I have a few playing partners rhat ride so I’ll ride with them but pushing is definitely the preference.

I always walk and use my pushcart. Personally I think you lose some of the enjoyment of the game using a buggy, or cart as you guys the other side of the pond call them

Sun mountain micro vs Clicgear 3.5+? Should I upgrade or does the micro work.

ClickGear fan myself. At the same time, if the one you have is still in good shape and doesn't "need" to be replaced I would stay with it.

Picked up a TGW pushcart on sale and played a couple tournaments with it last weekend. No idea what took me so long to join the pushcart team - made it through the round so much easier and way less fatigue by the end of the rounds.

The second round was raining the whole time, so having an umbrella holder was super helpful.

ClickGear fan myself. At the same time, if the one you have is still in good shape and doesn't "need" to be replaced I would stay with it.
It was basically brand new on fb mkt and found a cgear that is a bit used....

I'm not familiar with the Sun Mountain but I'm loving my CG. I went from a Caddytek to the 3.5 and would do it all over again.

I'm not familiar with the Sun Mountain but I'm loving my CG. I went from a Caddytek to the 3.5 and would do it all over again.

contemplating going from my 4 wheel caddytek to a nitron...

I walked 23 holes with my motorized push cart and felt dead the next day.. I need to walk more!

I walked 23 holes with my motorized push cart and felt dead the next day.. I need to walk more!
Walking while playing is so refreshing to me, but I have made the mistake of walking a couple courses that should not be walked and I paid the price, lol.

Walking while playing is so refreshing to me, but I have made the mistake of walking a couple courses that should not be walked and I paid the price, lol.
There's one locally which we walked for the first time and one hole is steep uphill the entire way.. it burns your legs out fast!

There's one locally which we walked for the first time and one hole is steep uphill the entire way.. it burns your legs out fast!
I have a few courses around me that I can walk and some I cannot (found out by trial and error, lol). I usually end up playing the one course during daughter's school year, due to having to stay close on Fridays to get in line to pick her up from school so early. Once school is out for the summer, I will start venturing out to more courses more regularly, other than just for tournaments. If I can walk, I will. I have the pushcart in the trunk of my car at all times.

Any course can be walked though, you just need to kinda be ready for it. Just get ready for a few holes that are gonna beat you senseless a bit haha

Back