Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 289 58.7%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
Maiden voyage today with the Bagboy Nitron. So much better than carrying. This is my new favorite way to play golf. And most importantly….makes it easier to enjoy an adult beverage or two!
Welcome to the #PushcartMafia! I love playing with a pushcart - everything is readily at hand.

My life has gone through cycles. In the 80'' couldn't rent a golf cart, because i was in high school, so I had to walk. Late 80's and 90's i didn't have the extra money to rent golf carts, or my buddies didn't., so we had to walk, Then rented a few carts and took a sabbatical from golf. Now I've walked every round this year, with of course my pushcart, because I want to walk.

used a push cart for the first time this weekend and it was great, made for a very easy walk. Safe to say I'm planning on joining the mafia now

with the weather cooling down, it's time to get back to pushing the cart

Had to buy a new one this weekend after my old Motocaddy finally gave up the ghost. Was looking at the Bag Boy Nitron, but ended up going with just a BenRoss for £150 less with much similar features. Goes up and down with one button press, with all the umbrella and drinks holders you could want. Didn't get a chance to test it yet, but seems to be sturdy and well made.

Golf this year, after my long hiatus was been just incredible. Walking because i can and I’m healthy (61) has made it so much more enjoyable.

the fact that i bought the alphard e wheels … just s great great investment in the game and my health. Anyone who physically can should give it a try.

thanks thp for getting me SO SO SO jazzed up to play this great game again.

A little afraid of what the initiation into the mafia might entail but I'm ready to pledge myself to the family
20211002_153206.jpg

Made a tee time for Saturday, feels like it's a good day for a walk. Just a nice little stroll before the course shuts down for 2nd stage, and then after that.. Member Guest week :love:

I only say part time because I can't always walk that much due to some joint inflammation. However, I do really enjoy walking with my push cart.

Fall and winter I walk even more to keep my blood moving in the cold.. one of my favorite times to play!!

So ready to break out the cart as soon as the weather cools down a bit more here in Dallas area. Really enjoyed my last walking round with @wazzubrew up in Seattle a few weeks back. (y)

walking is the bomb but if your aging it can't be 100 and 80% humidity. #atdallasmostdays in summer

Ordered the caddytek caddylite from costco, it's hard to beat for the price and seemed like a great cart to start with. Walked my first round with it this morning and it performed awesome, so much nicer than carrying.

Ordered the caddytek caddylite from costco, it's hard to beat for the price and seemed like a great cart to start with. Walked my first round with it this morning and it performed awesome, so much nicer than carrying.
Bought the same one. Arrives Tuesday and will use next weekend for the first time walking in 20 years.

My buddy also bought one and it looks great. Hopefully, we'll get to start walking soon, but our bodies need to cooperate.

Took it out for the first time yesterday. Love the exercise and I feel less rushed when playing. Full time member from now on
IMG_5862.JPG. IMG_5863.JPG

Costco Caddytek Cart and Maxfli 2021 Honors+, 14 way Cart Bag, USA color from Golf Galaxy

My buddy and I finally got to walk 9 today, and it felt really good to walk again. It doesn't hurt that we both played better as well.

I walk on my regular Sunday 9 and on the executive 18 near here as well. All of our other courses around here are a bit too hilly or too long for me to walk. I’d be wiped out after about 6 holes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather was beautiful yesterday in Dallas area. Broke out the ClicGear 3.5 push cart for the first time in awhile. Have to find a better way to secure my cooler to it or find a cooler that actually is meant to fit on the cart.

Weather was beautiful yesterday in Dallas area. Broke out the ClicGear 3.5 push cart for the first time in awhile. Have to find a better way to secure my cooler to it or find a cooler that actually is meant to fit on the cart.

I'll try and snap a pic next time I'm out, but I have an RTIC Day Cooler that I bungee between the wheels that works quite well. Took me a lot of trial and error to figure it out since the Clicgear cooler is not all that great.

I'll try and snap a pic next time I'm out, but I have an RTIC Day Cooler that I bungee between the wheels that works quite well. Took me a lot of trial and error to figure it out since the Clicgear cooler is not all that great.

I literally just cinch the strap as tight as it goes and slide this one over the handle. It dangles a bit but never had any issues with it.

Back