Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 289 58.7%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
I'll try and snap a pic next time I'm out, but I have an RTIC Day Cooler that I bungee between the wheels that works quite well. Took me a lot of trial and error to figure it out since the Clicgear cooler is not all that great.
That would be great. Admittedly, I didn't spend much time to come up with a solution, but I can picture and was thinking something similar to what it sounds like you are doing.

Have been using a ClicGear 4.0 since they were released, but not the easiest of pushes when it comes to courses that are hilly. Picked up a Bag Boy Nitron and can my shoulders feel the difference. Love how light, yet durable the Nitron is. Feel so much better after a round.

It's getting to that cool fall weather where all my rounds are waking to keep heat in my body while playing. It's one of my favorite times of the year!

Have been “in” for a few years. However, the acquisition of the eWheels V2 via Budget Golf has cemented my place in the crowd. Will never look back to pushing again. Best investment in my game in years!

Courses coming out of overseed and CPO is the time to start pushing again.

Was in but now im out. Got a mizuno kilo bag and its the carry life for me.

ok i voted hard pass when this thread first started but now i'm considering joining PCM. clicgear and caddytek on top of list. any die hard recommendations?

Walked my first round in a while last Friday and realized how much I missed it. It is simply too hot in Houston to walk in the summer but our best weather of the year is coming up.

ok i voted hard pass when this thread first started but now i'm considering joining PCM. clicgear and caddytek on top of list. any die hard recommendations?
I only have experience with clicgear but it has been very good. If you plan to accessorize your cart clicgear has tons of stuff available.

The Costco offering for the 3 wheel CaddyTek has been one of the best deals I've seen. It's been serving me really well. Simple to use, lots of features, gets the job done well.

If I was buying new, this would be my choice. For now, I still have a Bag Boy that still works for me.

ClicGear would be my choice. Lots of accessories, and they are durable as heck.

Our clic gear carts have been perfect for us. Zero issue and very easy to use. First walking round in the cooler weather is sat!

I walked Friday with my Bag Boy Nitron and was pretty sore/tired on Saturday. I hadn’t walked and played in a long while. Walked today and it was a piece of cake. Just got to keep doing it; finding courses in PHX that are walkable is key.

Sun Mountain, Speed Cart

2022_cart_feature_V1R.jpg

Walked my first round in a while last Friday and realized how much I missed it. It is simply too hot in Houston to walk in the summer but our best weather of the year is coming up.

I love walking, but agree, from June to Sept you have to be smart about it or you will not make the full 18.

I can't wait for this cooler weather to push through.

I love walking, but agree, from June to Sept you have to be smart about it or you will not make the full 18.

I can't wait for this cooler weather to push through.
Same for me here in Dallas area. No way to walk from May through September here. Was able to walk one round so far in October as as cool in the early morning, but by the 4th hole, layers were being shed. :ROFLMAO: Really looking forward to an actual cool down though.

Ok soooo pretty soggy here in Ohio... Do you pushcart with wet soup conditions most places or CPO?

Ok soooo pretty soggy here in Ohio... Do you pushcart with wet soup conditions most places or CPO?
Best time for pushcart as most clubs allow you to take into the fairways

Walked 18 with Mrs. Reject yesterday.....was snoring on the couch 30 minutes after we got home

Best time for pushcart as most clubs allow you to take into the fairways
Depends how soupy…if it’s too wet, it can be a tough push, and you’re going to end up with mud issues on your gear. That can be a problem if you don’t have convenient access to a hose when you’re done.

Back