Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 289 58.7%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 159 32.3%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 8.9%

• Total voters
I just got a seat adapter for mine. Not a necessity but when the course gets backed up it will be nice to be able to sit from time to time

yeah, i think i'm gonna have to break down and grab one as well.

Always walked a good bit but never had it as quite a few courses had benches by every tee box. But lately they have been removed so seat may be a good thing to have.

Always walked a good bit but never had it as quite a few courses had benches by every tee box. But lately they have been removed so seat may be a good thing to have.

the last few weekends have been pretty brutal at the course so it's probably time...either that or go play the course that has benches :ROFLMAO:

the last few weekends have been pretty brutal at the course so it's probably time...either that or go play the course that has benches :ROFLMAO:
Seats probably a good idea. ;)

It’s a nice to have item. I use mine occasionally, mainly since I’m usually the only walker in my group, but i do want to sit, glad i have it.

Could always upgrade the whole cart!! :p

great minds think alike...i was just like "guess i gotta get a clicgear till this blows over" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

great minds think alike...i was just like "guess i gotta get a clicgear till this blows over" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I was thinking a bit more but hey Clic Gear is top notch for sure and I like mine.

I mean... I have a Speed Cart CX just sittin there collecting dust

Herniated disc = no longer walking and carrying so I’ll be joining the PCM in the next couple months.

pondering big max blade IP due to how small it looks folded. @Jman do you happen to still use the one you reviewed or does one of your players?

Herniated disc = no longer walking and carrying so I’ll be joining the PCM in the next couple months.

pondering big max blade IP due to how small it looks folded. @Jman do you happen to still use the one you reviewed or does one of your players?
Lots of options, could go electric.

had a semi-nice, chilly walk this afternoon...thought about carrying but when i saw it was 49 out, i pulled out the trusty nitron. seriously pondering e-wheels for it.

Carts are put away at our club and it is walking only now with temporary greens weather permitting which means no snow on the ground and at least high 30's. Hope to get a few rounds in this winter. Picked up an Autofold FF this year and like it. Got It for early and late in the season when carts aren't going out. Carts are included in our dues so usually conditions permitting I ride .And it is extremely compact when folded up. Easy to open and close takes seconds. I will say if you get one spray WD40 or something on all the joints and hinges because once I did that it just easily slid open and closed. It was sticking before I did that. I looked at the IP Blade as both were set up in Golf Galaxy and the reason I went with the Autofold FF is the handle is bigger and wider and easy to place your hands and maneuver. For me I didn't like how small the handle on the IQ was and you have to keep your hands close together and that did not feel as good to me. All in all for the way I use it very happy with it and no complaints. Seems to be a high quality product.

Carts are put away at our club and it is walking only now with temporary greens weather permitting which means no snow on the ground and at least high 30's. Hope to get a few rounds in this winter. Picked up an Autofold FF this year and like it. Got It for early and late in the season when carts aren't going out. Carts are included in our dues so usually conditions permitting I ride .And it is extremely compact when folded up. Easy to open and close takes seconds. I will say if you get one spray WD40 or something on all the joints and hinges because once I did that it just easily slid open and closed. It was sticking before I did that. I looked at the IP Blade as both were set up in Golf Galaxy and the reason I went with the Autofold FF is the handle is bigger and wider and easy to place your hands and maneuver. For me I didn't like how small the handle on the IQ was and you have to keep your hands close together and that did not feel as good to me. All in all for the way I use it very happy with it and no complaints. Seems to be a high quality product.
I really appreciate that info about the Big Max's. Did you happen to compare the folded up size of the Autofold FF and the Blade?

I really appreciate that info about the Big Max's. Did you happen to compare the folded up size of the Autofold FF and the Blade?
I did and don't think there was much of a difference if at all. It really is amazing how the auto fold compresses and it fits easily into the trunk area. Its just flat and I don't think the difference is even noticeable. If you get a chance to see them and compare there is not much of a difference but the absolute difference maker for me was the handle sizes and the width difference in the placement of the hands. I didn't like the feel on the IQ where your hands are basically together but it may not bother others. I just found theAutofold FF much easier and more comfortable to maneuver but I don't think you can go wrong with either. You wouldn't think it if you watch the Bills game tonight but next Saturday is showing a high of 62 degrees and low of 45 degrees so I hope to get a December round in with it.

I did and don't think there was much of a difference if at all. It really is amazing how the auto fold compresses and it fits easily into the trunk area. Its just flat and I don't think the difference is even noticeable. If you get a chance to see them and compare there is not much of a difference but the absolute difference maker for me was the handle sizes and the width difference in the placement of the hands. I didn't like the feel on the IQ where your hands are basically together but it may not bother others. I just found theAutofold FF much easier and more comfortable to maneuver but I don't think you can go wrong with either. You wouldn't think it if you watch the Bills game tonight but next Saturday is showing a high of 62 degrees and low of 45 degrees so I hope to get a December round in with it.
Awesome. Thank you so much for the info! I hope you do get at least one December round in with yours!! (y)

I just bought a push cart yesterday. I still need to assemble it. When I complete my first 18 hole round using it, am I eligible to join? :)

Or do I have to be nominated by a current member? Please tell this newby how this works. :)

Looks like I will be back full time into the PCM for the 2022 season. I am switching clubs and will be getting a membership with out the cart package. It is time to train in the off season!

walked a nice 18 today. didn't feel like a long walk at all...the golf musta been good.

Clic-Gear 3.5 folds up pretty compact imo. I’ll snap a pic later for you.

Walked 18 yesterday with @badolds and @pattyboy21 , I’m enjoying waking a lot more and keeps me loose. I think Pat might be sore since he hasn’t walked in years, but I think we converted him.

Back