Push Cart Mafia member?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 288 58.9%
  • I have a part time membership.

Votes: 157 32.1%
  • Hard pass.

Votes: 44 9.0%

• Total voters
Don't have one yet, but I love walking and am tired of carrying (my back is tired of carrying too).

Have 3 pushcarts for Mrs. Reject and myself . I walk because I’m cheap!

I’m still a 50:50 guy myself as with the coaching I make the boys carry (except 36 hole or summer tournaments) so I carry around them. I used to be all in with the mafia in the summer, going to try and regain that this year.

I have not carried on a regular basis in a long time so I am going to see how I do in the summer with it. If I can avoid having to buy one, I would prefer not to, but I may be joining the mafia soon.

I consider myself a long time member. Maybe one day they'll name a bench after me.

I used my 3.5+ for the first time in a long time yesterday. With all the accessories On it I don’t know why I don’t use it every time. I love it.

I bought this caddytek off of Costco when they said no motor carts allowed for about $120 thinking if I hate it it's not a huge loss.... Well, after 3 rounds I am a big fan. It came with a Cooler, cup holder, umbrella holder, and the net/compartment and phone holder are perfect.

Just have to make sure I wear more sunblock. After this past weekend in the 80s the backs of my calves got torched.
280aaefe1a23f08f8bf290312b5e0363.jpg
bc375ee7599d03bcd2c35c0f565fd714.jpg
09baa622e984cfa30f2400aace61ab2d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Which one did you order?

I am a part of the PCM! I have a Bag Boy push cart
Got a CaddyTek Explorer V8 (maybe). I’d given up hope and was just waiting for the in stock email from Clicgear and saw this one in stock on Amazon. It’s sold out now so we’ll see if it ships or not.

I along with everyone else picked one up this year and have been loving it. So much that I just picked up an Ogio Convoy Cart bag because I figure, I'll either be riding in a cart or have my push cart so I won't be "carrying" anymore. Extra space in the cart bag!

I hard no the first 42 years I played this game but I'm all in after using my Bag Boy Tried-Swivel for about 75 of my 100 rounds last year. I won't be going back to carrying which means I'm either getting smarter or just old.:)

I love having a perfect spot for my 32 ounce Yeti mug and not worrying about the weight of extra beverages especially now since there is no water on the course until this Covid stuff is over. A shot from last week which now looks strange as the trees are all bloomed with those bright spring green leaves or buds now.

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 7.37.15 AM.png

I’m so happy there hasn’t been a hard no so far.

I hard no the first 42 years I played this game but I'm all in after using my Bag Boy Tried-Swivel for about 75 of my 100 rounds last year. I won't be going back to carrying which means I'm either getting smarter or just old.:)

I love having a perfect spot for my 32 ounce Yeti mug and not worrying about the weight of extra beverages especially now since there is no water on the course until this Covid stuff is over. A shot from last week which now looks strange as the trees are all bloomed with those bright spring green leaves or buds now.

View attachment 8941471
I have arthritis in my back and as I get older my years of football keep catching up to me. While Ive had a clic gear for years, I was t using it much. After yesterday, I felt so good after my round im going back to the push cart almost exclusively. My main reason for using it now is to carry water since there is now no water on the course. 1 gallon is very heavy walking.

I am your first “hard pass” with the 26th vote.

I may change my tune as I get older, but I am a big no on push carts personally. No issue with anyone else doing it though.

I have two, sort of, I have a $wheel BagBoy, a 3 wheel Sun Mountain .....the when i am feeling a little lazy, i have a remote controlled one...okay, i like the remote one, i am just repainting it right now

I used to carry but my back started to disagree, so last year I bought a push cart. Love walking the course.

Clicgear 3.0, part-timer here.

I have arthritis in my back and as I get older my years of football keep catching up to me. While Ive had a clic gear for years, I was t using it much. After yesterday, I felt so good after my round im going back to the push cart almost exclusively. My main reason for using it now is to carry water since there is now no water on the course. 1 gallon is very heavy walking.

I also go through a lot of water, Diet Mountain Dew, or tea during a round. Yesterday it was only in the high 50's for our 3:10 minute round and I drank about 70 ounces of water and tea. When it gets warmer that total will certainly go up.

Before this I never considered a push cart. I thought they were for old men and women. I only carried a few times a year and I thought the cost wasn't worth it. Having played this year 3 times already and twice without one I have changed my mind. Maybe its old age, maybe its how much easier it is on your shoulders but I am absolutely enjoying walking. Definitely considering picking up a good cart when they return in stock and will be doing it more.

So to answer your question, not yet but definitely considering it
The first time I used a push cart I said I'd never carry my bag again and I haven't.

The first time I used a push cart I said I'd never carry my bag again and I haven't.
I still haven't tried a push cart as I have an old pull cart for now but the guys I see using them...I'm jealous

Proud member.

Years ago my chiropractor -- who was a golfer -- asked me if I carried my bag. I told him "yes". He said, "Good then you'll keep coming to see me."

Back