Putter Grip Size: What's your preference?

Putter Grip Size: What's your preference?

• Total voters
I've always used smaller pistol grips, I feel the head weight fairly well with these which I like. However, my JumboMax grips on wedges experiment has me wondering whether an oversized grip might be a good idea to take my wrists out of the equation.

Moved to a large grip at the end of last year. Putting was pretty good, even though I only got a few rounds in with it (5 or so). Have loved it putting indoors over the winter. Can't wait till this damn snow melts so I can get it out on real grass again.

SS 2.0 is my new favorite as well, but coming from a Winn Jumbo on my other putter that feels nice but It they both feel great as a change of pace from one another

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm a Winn midsize guy. I've tried the big grips, and am just not a fan.

Have standard grip on one putter and a SS 1.0 slim on my ping and the SS fatso on my tank #7

ss 2.0 here... so far, so good!

I am torn between the Fatso and the 2.0.

For some reason... I absolutely LOVE the Fatso.

Same issues many of you guys have said. I tend to get a tight squeeze on the putter with the smaller/standard grips. The SS 2.0 really let my fingers relax and still control the club well

I'm sold on the Super Stroke 2.0 or Winn Pro X 1.18

superstroke 3.0 on my scotty. I wish they had a 4.0, I would get it asap.

I went from a winn midsize pistol grip, which I quite liked, to a SS 1.0, which I hate, and am now back to using a standard sized pistol.

Back