checkered

Team Paradise - 2023 Morgan Cup Champions!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
Looking for a putter grip, not real particular which kind, just hoped maybe someone had something sitting around they aren't going to use they'd part with on the cheap before I look at buying retail. Thought I had a spare, and after pulling my current grip on my SeeMore realized I didn't have one.

Thank you.

Looking for a putter grip, not real particular which kind, just hoped maybe someone had something sitting around they aren't going to use they'd part with on the cheap before I look at buying retail. Thought I had a spare, and after pulling my current grip on my SeeMore realized I didn't have one.

Thank you.

would something like this superstroke traxion pistol gt 1.0 in white and Paradise blue work? :)

Send me your address if you want it and i'll get it in the mail to you.

1677242956099.png

would something like this superstroke traxion pistol gt 1.0 in white and Paradise blue work? :)

Send me your address if you want it and i'll get it in the mail to you.

View attachment 9159751
Yessir. That would be fantastic. I will pm you.

I also have this GP grip if you're interested in experimenting. Can also send it to you free of charge. Sorry for the red :oops:

SNSR-104-red_view-8.png

As the great poet DMX once said, "X gon' give it to ya".... @xThor has me covered, thank you so much!!

I also have this GP grip if you're interested in experimenting. Can also send it to you free of charge. Sorry for the red :oops:

SNSR-104-red_view-8.png
I love this grip, I use it on both gamers..

quick question i was just looking at this grip online...is that one still considered a standard size grip or a slightly bigger pistol?
Great question, I am not 100% sure, I feel like it's oversized. but not enormous I prefer midsize grips on putters, this is bigger but again to me not jumbo sized.

I have 2, last one was bought from Amazon - so here is the data on it - from the 'ad'

Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Putter Grip
104cc 13.39 x 2.83 x 1.38 inches

Hope that helps.

Back