I was fit and they had mine at 2* of loft on my new putter.

Most of my putters that I game are 3degrees. A couple are 4. I landed at 3 because that is what I like. But I don't know if that is what I would be fit into. I just know that if I hit any other style putter that is a different loft I don't like how it feels instantly.

This makes me think I should really get fit ever since changing my setup. With the putter so far up toward my front foot I probably need an adjustment with loft.

According to my putter fitting at CC back in early December the ideal loft for my putter is 2.5*.

No idea... For those that change putter loft what are the effects? is it about precision hitting or smoother roll?

I thought my putter was stock 3 but when measured during a fitting it was actually a 2. The result of my fitting was a custom order and we ordered at 2 but it came in at 1. I'm rolling it great so we just went with it.

like length of club or loft on a driver, no standard answer exits. if you are rolling the ball end over end on initial roll then your loft is pretty good. I can watch my playing partners and see the balls bouncing vs rolling at times and this is a clue. have a partner watch your ball during your round; especially on the 20ft and longer putts where it is easy to see

I wanted SO badly to put that in my suitcase and bring it home from THP HQ

Mine is 4*
Do I have a preferred loft? Idk.
I think this ties into the whole fitting thing in general.

TP Mills - 2; SeeMore mFGP2 - 2.5.

I do not press. If the putter has offset, hands will be slightly forward. With the SeeMore, they are even/slightly back - Riflescope and setup

Last edited:
stock was 2, but I de-lofted 1.5, so now have it at 3.5

Mine is unadjusted. Not sure of the stick specs or if it's even accurate.

My kid uses 0° loft and a couple flat. It looks weird looking down at it.

I haven't a clue.

Mine is stock at 3°. Never been fitted on SAM PuttLab or any such thing, so I have no idea what would be optimal for me.

I dunno what it is.:unsure:

Mines 4*. No clue if that is good or bad for me. I’ve never had a putter fitting but I’ll buy a new one this year.

Back