rallo

#FYF
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
Whether they be plumber's, knucklehead, swan, or any other variant. What do you like, and what is currently in your bag? Have you shifted throughout your career? Does it impact your decision to purchase?

I like most of them. Double bend, flow, plumbers, and even straight. I have gamed them all. So, umm...no preference.

absolutely impacts my decision. Currently in my bag is a flow neck or plumbers neck, depending on what I take that day. I prefer those or single bend shafts in putters, and will typically avoid double bend shafts. I've started to come around on double bends more though, but historically I haven't putted well with them.

The neck absolutely mattters to me and I prefer a flow neck with about 1/2 shaft offset. Never was a fan of plumbers necks as I have a tough time aligning them for some reason. Did go through about a 3 year stretch where everything was straight shaft and still have one SeeMore with a straight shaft that I still game periodically. Other 5 are flow necks with 1/4 - 3/4 shaft offset.

Plumbers neck for this guy

Should this not be over in the Flatstick forum.

I love the short flow necks for looks but will never putt with one again. After my SAMM putter fitting and learning about my stroke, its all face balanced for me.

My favorite is straight. But I had good luck with the double bend as well.

I don't really have a preference when it comes to putter necks. I'm more about the overall shape of the head itself.

Straight, center shaft for me. I've tried others and seem to make my way back every time.

I don't really have a preference when it comes to putter necks. I'm more about the overall shape of the head itself.
Does the shape, or balance of the head push you toward one type of neck over another?, (ie CS)

Double-bend is old-reliable for me, but I find I can get really hot with a flow neck. I don't really have a single preference.

Almost any kind will do except double bend. I pull putts like crazy with those

Back