Putter of the Day 08 April 2020

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Putter of the Day 08 April 2020

Tell me what you like about it, what you don't like about it.
Would you game it?
Is it a wall hanger?
Would you just toss it in the trash because it's not made by your favorite brand?

Another Masters week pick.
I don’t know much about this putter and plan to do some more research. I chose it simply because I like just about everything it has to offer. The golf ANGC logo on the toe is just killer.
Presuming it was a very limited putter made to be sold at on the grounds of Augusta. Definitely post Tiger's first win. Perhaps to a member, or perhaps at the Masters itself.

I have never seen initials stamped on the heel of a putter before, and it has a “tour” dot, which I have never seen on a TeI3, A019986a.jpgA019986b.jpgA019986c.jpgso again, a lot escapes me on this one.

Any guesses as to who EP might be?

Now that one, I do like!! Yesterday the day before, not so much. But I'll take this one, use it, save it, but won't go on the wall.

Eddie Pepperell? No clue

Tell me what you like about it, what you don't like about it. Love this one.
Would you game it? Absolutely
Is it a wall hanger? I do not believe in wall hangers sir. I either play it, or I get rid of it.
Would you just toss it in the trash because it's not made by your favorite brand?
Nope.

i cant find it in the coa database
likes- masters stamp, tei3
dislikes- newport
im gaming it

Wasn't yesterday's a non-Scotty?

Did you see another current brand? :ROFLMAO:
I kid I kid, all in fun. Based on the polls threads, we know the "putter of the day" from the artist formerly known as pmm21, is going to be _________.
I think they are fun. So many great brands with history out there. THink of some of those Macgregor and Wilson putters with some history like Palmers.

I kid I kid, all in fun. Based on the polls threads, we know the "putter of the day" from the artist formerly known as pmm21, is going to be _________.
I think they are fun. So many great brands with history out there. THink of some of those Macgregor and Wilson putters with some history like Palmers.
I think you are winning the over on 90 then.

It’s ok. Might hang it but wouldn’t play it as I don’t get along with copper much. Still not a fan of toe stamps though other than maybe initials.

This one looks good, but not as good as yesterday. I would not game it as I have never gotten along with that Anser style putter.

Love it. Ignore the Tiger history and everything. Just love the whole package. Finish and paint fill are great. The insert is the cherry on top of the whole thing.

10/10

I like it. The face... the teryllium insert. Don't care about the dots on the back, I could take or leave those.
I'd game the putter.

No idea who E. P. is...

Beautiful piece of art right here. Collectible, but would be hard to not game.

This week o do have a few other brands. They're tricky, because other than history they're not really unique. I'm really working to find putters that have features other than victories. A lot of the great ones were virtually the same as what anyone could buy at the time.

Some of them will be just that.

What I do know is that this is a putter I absolutely want in my collection.

Totally agree. But I'm guessing very pricey putter, correct?
Most definitely a wall hanger.

Love the color scheme - this is awesome I would want to game it because imagine pulling that out of your bag 18 times a day... awestruck each and every time.

One thing I would like to know is what is the value of this putter? I can't imagine it being under$1000, but it probably runs higher than that.

One thing I would like to know is what is the value of this putter? I can't imagine it being under$1000, but it probably runs higher than that.
I think it depends who EP is. In today's market, you're guess is probably correct >$1000 but if it weren't a tour stick, and just a Masters TeI3, it may be less, but probably close to th $1k mark

I have actually held and used one of these putters. I only wish I had kept it. Very nice putter. Not my style so I wouldn't game it but would love to own it.

I have actually held and used one of these putters. I only wish I had kept it. Very nice putter. Not my style so I wouldn't game it but would love to own it.
Do you know the owner? I'm curious as to how many were made

Back