Putter of the Day 16 May 2020

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Putter of the Day - 16May 2020
Tell me what you like about it, what you don't like about it.
Would you game it?
Is it a wall hanger?

Bout time I got to a Betti! Check out this INOVAI Hexperimental Fat Cat in a rockin’ bubble gum pink finish. I don’t care who you are. If you feel you can’t own pink putter, perhaps you should consult your shrink.

Screen Shot 2020-05-16 at 2.13.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-16 at 2.13.57 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-16 at 2.14.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-16 at 2.14.08 PM.png

Not for me in any way!

I like the head. Take off the hot pink..

The only thing good about that putter for me is that it is a Betti, other than that this one does not appeal to me.

Ewww. Nope.

That is a chunky looking putter. Appreciate the colours, but not for me. Interesting milling/stamping on the back of the face.

I want to be 200% honest. I love it.

Colors are crazy. The head itself is awesome and the FIT face is the best of any face ever. I’d play it on occasion but it wouldn’t be my main.

Now this one I can get down with. A nice face balanced mallet. Minus the color scheme

I’d put that in the bag! My least favorite part is the face, but I’m more interested in how the face feels than how it looks.

Although I like the movie and soundtrack from Pretty In Pink, I don’t like it in a putter. No pink putters for me.

Oh goodness. Nothing about it. Not the face. Not the colors. Not the top down. Nothing:LOL::LOL:

I like the hosel and milliing but not a fang fan. I like the back enclosed.

I think I'll pass on this one. Too much going on for me and I hate to say it, but not a fan of pink on my clubs.

I cannot.

I love this putter. My favorite so far. It would look good on the wall and on the course a d everyone would notice when you pulled it out of the bag. Also the green and pink combo is not used nearly enough IMO as I like that combo a lot.

That one is a big 'no' for me. The face in the first picture looks like alligator skin, and the milling/contact area looks cheap and awkward the way it's positioned in the face. The color combined with the stampings on the sole makes it look like a kid's "Hello Kitty" toy. I love mallets and don't have anything against Bettis, but this one is a big miss.

No way. Don't need a shrink to tell me what that looks like.

Never mind the color, which I really don't like pink anything unless its on a woman.. the proportions just look wrong to me. Like at the last second they shrunk the face because they made the rest of it look too big.
Hard no for me.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Back