Putter of the Day 29 May 2020

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Putter of the Day 29 May 2020

I'm not sure I've ever seen something like this Scotty Cameron Coronado Stubby. Super unique finish only referred to as hand applied - Looks like a super hot torch to me. I love that it has no marks on the face, and a super light milling. This one is a winner in my book.

a002300a.jpga002300b.jpga002300c.jpg

I like this one a lot. It screams handmade but also very refined. Finish looks great, and the hosel reminds me of a whipped iron.

Change out the red fill for blue or purple, and it’s top notch!

It's very simple in design, which I don't hate, but the finish is a little too "rustic" for me.

I like it just the way it is.

I like it. Not sure I'd play it, but I like the looks. Looks so original and hand made I might display it though

I like it too.

the rainbow SWAG and this are similar. Probably quite the eyesore on a sunny day combatting the glare.

I like it. It's a wall hanger though because I would have trouble keeping that thing strait.

:love:
THIS IS A WINNER!
Is that a black shaft? change it out..

I love the torch finish, but I'd like a deeper milling - still cool tho. I'd like a different color rather than red for the letters and such.

I very much like this one.

that is fantastic. would love to give it a go and see how it feels and works for my stroke.

Back