Putter shaft: Do you care?

?

• Don't care.

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • Do care.

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
Don't have a stock shaft in any of my numerous putters.

Have only used the stock shaft in any putter so I guess I am in the don't care camp for now. Maybe that will change if I ever try something different

Where’s the waffling option? I’m not sure I care but it seemed I noticed when I tried the stroke lab and compare my cutter to the cheapy I bought for a fun rebuild project.

The all graphite have me intrigued if I ever move from double bend shafts.

people that know far more about equipment than i do tell me i should...but my wallet tells me what i buy

I didn’t care until I tried the stability tour shaft. Now i say I may care more about my putter shaft then iron shafts..

No, I’m not all that concerned with putter shafts. I am changing my blade shaft to a KBS putter shaft because my current one is a little too short. I am curious to see if I notice any difference between the KBS and my current shaft

I care, but I’ve also never swapped out a putter shaft. I do want to test graphite options eventually.

I have 4 putters with the KBS CT Tour putter shaft that I love. This spring I plan on trying some putter shafts from LA Golf.
As great as the CT Tour shafts are, the LA shaft is a huge upgrade over it IMO. Not saying it will save anyone 5 strokes on the green but the control is much more noticeable for me than any other shaft ive tried

yes I do care. Seems quite a bit of putters come stock with KBS CT Tour shafts which are very very good. I can happily use those as a stock shaft

Currently I have 4 putters with a stability tour and 2 with LAGP TPZ

The only shaft I didnt like was StrokeLab. Personally dont like the feel and I consistently left putts short

a putter shaft will have an overall impact on putter balance and swing weight but otherwise I don't care much what shaft is in a putter.

My putter was fitted. I don't know if that included the shaft or not. But I would like to try different shafts to see what the difference would be.

I'd rather have a shaft that is made (bent) to fit my putting stroke.

i'm just curious if having a stroke lab shaft in my putter is gonna be something i notice while 3 putting...

I have used Stability Tour, Accra, Fujikura, and LA Golf putter shafts and won’t go back to the stock shafts after that. I prefer the LA Golf or Fuji out of them.

Back