Putter with site dot only

dustin8538

Reaction score
Handicap
Ughhhh
I currently game the Nike Method 001 with the single site dot. I am looking for something similar but with a darker finish and a single site dot only, no alignment lines. I prefer milled face vs an insert. Any ideas? Thanks

Not sure what the Method 001 looks like, but I recently sold a black gunmetal SeeMore DB-4 in the marketplace with just a single dot. The person that bought it was not overly found of the dot as opposed to a line so you may want to contact them to see if they want to sell if that is a model you would be interested in, They posted their dislike for the dot in the SeeMore putter thread within the last week. It is a gorgeous putter.

Page 695 in that thread.

Odyssey black tour design #6 I believe fits all those criterion. Sight dot only, darker finish, milled face.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Pickings are thin. Might have more luck finding something naked and having a dot added.

Pickings are thin. Might have more luck finding something naked and having a dot added.

Agreed. The Bettinardi SS11 comes with no alignment marks but meets the rest of your requirements.

The STX XForms 1&2 are milled with just a site dot. They received very high review grades too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Golfsmith and Golfio have some Never Compromise Connoisseur Portofinos for sale for about $80-100 new. But no darker finishes.

You can darken your putter. Tons of how-to sites via Google if you're inclined to do such a modification.

I painted a sight line on my Method 001 to work in conjunction with the dot. I didn't engrave the line so I'll be able to return the putter back to stock if I choose. When the line and dot align then I know my eyes are directly over the ball which has done wonders for my putting. It turned a really good putter into a really great one. First time in my life using the same putter for 3 years straight.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Odyssey black tour design #6 I believe fits all those criterion. Sight dot only, darker finish, milled face.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

thanks, I love the look of this putter. Never rolled a Odyssey milled putter. Can anyone tell me how the feel is as compared to other milled face putters. Does it have that nice little click off the face or is it dull and muted.

I think it's a little muted, as milled putters go. I like it. I've been using the Black Series #1-wide for a few months now.

If you love the nike. I would get it refinished in matte black. Will probably cost the same as you buying a new retail putter and then selling your nike used.

Back