Having rolled my Toulon Chicago 90% of this year, it is tempting to try the TT Ten next year and compare some putting stats and see how it goes.
I had good success with the Ten this year when I rolled it, it is also great for when I need some alignment help. Short putts are almost automatic with it.

I might let @Canadan pick my mallet this year

OhhhHHhhh the choices!
I mean, if I hit the OL well and offer up the commitment there, then why not go full mallet too?

that is fair... give me a top five.
Honestly, no clue right now. The Elevado (Frontline) has to be there, there are some new things coming soon that have me super excited, I don’t like the Spider inserts, Scotty mallets are a hard no.

I’ve got this putter grip going to where my right hand looks like Captain Hook with 2 hooks.. it’s hideous..

I kind of like just forcing you to rock Elevado all year.
That sounds like a great plan. It's a shape he likes and is a very good putter.

That sounds like a great plan. It's a shape he likes and is a very good putter.
I think so too... And he always talks about how it should stay in the bag.

I kind of like just forcing you to rock Elevado all year.
I did this voluntarily..and my putting improved drastically which is why it's still in the bag!!

20210109_103857.jpg

This QB6 Stinger will be moving into the putter rotation come Spring for me. I'm taking it into Bettinardi on Monday to have them set the putter to the specs from my putter fitting back in November. Also will have a Flymill milling added to the face of the putter. :cool:

Picking a gamer for 2021 will be interesting. Switched to left hand low lately, and I am putting much better with my fleet of 35" putters. Much, much better. On short and mid-length putts, my consistency with the armlock is solid as a rock. But I do struggle at times with longer putts with the armlock. Battle on.

7.5 rounds this year, all with a full mallet. Wild.

View attachment 8987270

This QB6 Stinger will be moving into the putter rotation come Spring for me. I'm taking it into Bettinardi on Monday to have them set the putter to the specs from my putter fitting back in November. Also will have a Flymill milling added to the face of the putter. :cool:
Good Lord that is beautiful!!!!!!!

View attachment 8987270

So far I have only had the TT ten out for rounds, have to decided if I want to continue with it or just rotate back and forth between that and the Chicago.

I shouldn't have gone to the golf store this morning. I'm now in ponder mode and have no reason to.

I shouldn't have gone to the golf store this morning. I'm now in ponder mode and have no reason to.

Funny how that works, isn't it? :laughing:

Back