Just rolled 20 putts on the mat, 6&8 footers tonight.

Funny how that works, isn't it? :laughing:
No kidding 🤣. I took my son to see if they had the superhero golf balls and ended up wanting $500 with of putters. Whoops.

Just rolled 20 putts on the mat, 6&8 footers tonight.
I have been rolling 40 a day at that length. Trying to get that muscle memory lined up.

Putter ponders:
Sik blade
PXG one and done
?

What kind of mat and target are you using?
Just a cheap Maxfli system I got from DSG. It works good, low cost and lays nice and flat. Has regular size cup and ball return.

Reactions: KEV
Just a cheap Maxfli system I got from DSG. It works good, low cost and lays nice and flat. Has regular size cup and ball return.
Nice. I had one like that and it worked well. I should probably get my mat out and get to work myself. I need to keep up with you when we get out!

There’s a few toulon Chicago putters with my desired specs less than $300 on eBay right now and I definitely have an itch I need to scratch

No kidding 🤣. I took my son to see if they had the superhero golf balls and ended up wanting $500 with of putters. Whoops.

He asks the question, did you buy the putter???;)

Last edited:
I have been rolling 40 a day at that length. Trying to get that muscle memory lined up.
I like to keep the feels too.

Nice. I had one like that and it worked well. I should probably get my mat out and get to work myself. I need to keep up with you when we get out!
It's going to happen, just have to get @dacatalyst41 up here and meet in the middle. Be a nice meet and greet. I know @shanewu is in already.

There’s a few toulon Chicago putters with my desired specs less than $300 on eBay right now and I definitely have an itch I need to scratch
It wouldn't definitely provide a good scratch lol

I just scratched an itch I didn't know I had buying a Seattle for a price a couldn't refuse. So I say you go for it!

Productive day of working from home :oops:

C96F335E-7FCC-4618-BBAD-133E08CCAB26.jpeg

Mallets.

Axis1 is on 🔥, but, the OG.....oh my the OG’s.

I broke down and set up a putter fitting with Club Champion for February 6th. I'm not sure if the new and fun stuff will be available to try yet or if I'll even buy anything but it will be nice to figure out exactly what I should be using.

Did anyone else notice that Kevin Na was using a Cleveland HB putter?

I still would love to see a #1 from Odyssey with a triple track topline.

I picked up an almost new Chicago for $250 back in October and loved it for the handful of rounds I played with it before our season ended. Can’t wait to get it back out for 6 or 7 rounds in Arizona for our boys golf trip Super Bowl weekend.

Are you sure he isn’t still using his Toulon?
I may be wrong, but it sure looked like the Cleveland double C logo on the face just below the neck. Face milling really looked like the HB also.

I played the TT Ten today and did okay for the length of putts I had a lagged really well.

I may be wrong, but it sure looked like the Cleveland double C logo on the face just below the neck. Face milling really looked like the HB also.
Caught a glimpse of the bottom of the putter and looked like it had the Toulon weight. But then again I’ve never rolled either putter so who knows. All I know is he was rolling in putts with whatever he was using yesterday!

Back