It's amazing how bad they are. They have turned in to the Nike of putter cover design.
It’s honestly really embarrassing.

Reactions: KEV
Now that I have survived having only one putter for one day, I feel ready and justified to start searching for new additions to the putter quiver. :D

This reconfig goes back to my CC putter fitting. The m-craft IV is comfortably my current gamer, and for #2 I would like to add a toe hang mallet. I will be back in Colorado in early July and will take advantage of some mega golf retailers to see what looks and feels good in hand. I would also consider another armlock if I could find a way to get fit.

BTW, I switched the grip on the Mizuno to a SS Traxion pistol with one of the weights. I like the grip shape and flat front, and the counter weighting helps with a consistent tempo stroke. It is amazing to me how much just changing grip can change a putter.

Chicago has been good lately, 31 putts today. Just not sure if I will roll the Las Vegas very much this year. I know the shape has more forgiveness to it, but the Chicago is just to good right now. Suppose I could put it in for tomorrows round just to see how it would do. :unsure:

Chicago has been good lately, 31 putts today. Just not sure if I will roll the Las Vegas very much this year. I know the shape has more forgiveness to it, but the Chicago is just to good right now. Suppose I could put it in for tomorrows round just to see how it would do. :unsure:
You know you're going to end up with the Chicago in the bag in the end. Just go with it man, just go with it.

You know you're going to end up with the Chicago in the bag in the end. Just go with it man, just go with it.
Probably best just to stay with one putter and stay in the groove.

Reactions: KEV
Couldn’t buy a putt today. Went out in +3 with 19 putts... had 4 lip outs on the round and finished with an 80 and 35 putts. Ouch.

20210607_083248.jpg

Itching to get this round gripped cobra out of the course. Pulled the swag back out for some roll too.

After using a center shafted putter for a month, I think I'm converted. I was messing about with my plumber's neck putter and forgot to take it out of my bag for yesterday's round. I struggled MIGHTILY! I won't be using anything but my CS for a while.

Have had a few rounds with the new putter, trying to get to know it better. Some successes, some failures. Took it to Golf Galaxy to have it tweaked. I'd been getting a toe-up position when I was in my normal putting stance. I figured I needed it bent a bit more flat, but, the tech suggested having it cut down two inches, (I am a shrimp) which would, essentially, help flatten out the lie angle. So, lop it we did, and put on a new smaller grip. Will this help? We shall see.

White Hot 2-Ball Ten time! Let’s gooooooooooo!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

So, took the enshrimpened putter to the practice green yesterday. Feels a lot better. Rolled putts for about an hour, from 2 feet out to long-range lags. The roll was nice and smooth, the feel coming off the face was consistent, and the weight felt good. We shall see what it does this weekend when the pressure is on to sink that 6-footer for my double bogey.

Missed 3 putts today that dramticaly changed directions 2 inches from the cup. Like a force field from hell. Weirdest putting day ever.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Suffered from a bad case of Threeputtitis on Sunday. Hopefully, I’ll recover before my next round. Had difficulty with the speed as the greens were the quickest they have been all season. All 5 three putts were in the first 10 holes. I had 14 putts over the final 8 holes so I was able to adjust to the speed.

Is it weird that I think it looks WAY better with the wings on it?
The 2-Ball? Not weird at all, Odyssey making those two shapes have a baby was brilliant.

Going back to a face balanced on course experiment tomorrow after it being a recommendation on the SAM lab.

this guy comes with me, and if I putt well with this face balanced putter tomorrow, chances are high that I’m shopping tomorrow night to add another Odyssey horse to the stable

9E6BB02F-0E9E-473C-8F53-537AB624FE87.jpeg

I rolled an armlock odyssey in the store today and it wasn’t a horrible experience.

10 rounds this week on the White Hot 2-Ball Ten and I’m not comfortable with how comfortable I am with it. 😕

10 rounds this week on the White Hot 2-Ball Ten and I’m not comfortable with how comfortable I am with it. 😕
Lol!! I feel you. Im constantly muttering, but I’m not a good putter…🤷🏻‍♂️

Lol!! I feel you. Im constantly muttering, but I’m not a good putter…🤷🏻‍♂️
Hahaha! It’s the truth, it was a week full of mumbling under my breath while being all over the cup :LOL:

1 SAM fitting, impromptu putter lesson, and a White Hot OG 2ball limited run purchase; I am ready for more golf tomorrow!

Back