So @Canadan, When are you getting this?

2019_european_tour_bmw_pga_06.jpg

2019_european_tour_bmw_pga_05.jpg
As soon as it stops being 4k lol

Need an indoor putting matt. I've been putting on the carpet in my office. It's like slow punched greens with a superimposed spilled milkshake texture. What do people recommend? I have modest means, so cost will be a factor. 10' x 6' would be as big as I could go. I see a bunch of options but have no idea what's good or not.

Need an indoor putting matt. I've been putting on the carpet in my office. It's like slow punched greens with a superimposed spilled milkshake texture. What do people recommend? I have modest means, so cost will be a factor. 10' x 6' would be as big as I could go. I see a bunch of options but have no idea what's good or not.

It's not a full size but the puttout matt has been fantastic for me. I had a Birdieball prior and this is 10x better.

Thank you @KEV

Ordered. Also grabbed the putt out.

The PuttOut is awesome too. I just took mine out for the first time in awhile and it was amazing how bad I was at it after not practicing.

It's not a full size but the puttout matt has been fantastic for me. I had a Birdieball prior and this is 10x better.
Good call. birdie ball is awful.

And putted with my normal gamer... I played fairly well and putting was okay. Drained a couple long ones, only missed one within 5 feet (birdie flew away). Will have the spider x in next round.

My switch to El Bernhardt Langer putter has been a huge success so far. Amazingly comfortable for me, and my confidence with it has gotten better and better the more I putt. Lag putting, mid length, short putts all feel comfortable now. Inside 10 feet has become sooooo much better for me.

My switch to El Bernhardt Langer putter has been a huge success so far. Amazingly comfortable for me, and my confidence with it has gotten better and better the more I putt. Lag putting, mid length, short putts all feel comfortable now. Inside 10 feet has become sooooo much better for me.
You're dead to me.

You're dead to me.

@KEV i told home not to post that in here. He is looking for a long putter buddy!

Reactions: KEV
the putter parade continues lol

At least I've got a couple buddies locally who end up buying some of the stuff I acquire before I can even really commit to using it haha

dont act like you weren’t impressed

I was very impressed. But I compare it to that girl you like spending time with but are embarrassed to bring around your boys!

It makes total sense that I can hit my putt out cup 9/10 times, and sink the little hole a few times with either my SL 7s or my Toulon San Diego, but on the course, I can't find my ass with both hands right?

the putter parade continues lol

At least I've got a couple buddies locally who end up buying some of the stuff I acquire before I can even really commit to using it haha

SS9 down the road?

SS9 down the road?
haha dude, I never even got to play 9 with it. Wasn't super sure about how it lined up for me, and a buddy never took it out of his bag :ROFLMAO:

It makes total sense that I can hit my putt out cup 9/10 times, and sink the little hole a few times with either my SL 7s or my Toulon San Diego, but on the course, I can't find my ass with both hands right?
I always assumed that's how putting was supposed to go.

I was very impressed. But I compare it to that girl you like spending time with but are embarrassed to bring around your boys!

I didn’t hide it from y’all. You knew it was coming.

And @KEV I’m sorry Can we still be friends? ;)

I didn’t hide it from y’all. You knew it was coming.

And @KEV I’m sorry Can we still be friends? ;)

That’s what I’m saying...you weren’t embarrassed or hiding it. You were making everything and embracing how it made you better. Can’t fault you for that even if it looks so strange!

I’ve had that EXACT thing these last fees months. SL7. Killed my confidence.

haha dude, I never even got to play 9 with it. Wasn't super sure about how it lined up for me, and a buddy never took it out of his bag :ROFLMAO:
I clearly want to be friends with you. Your putter choices are dope

I clearly want to be friends with you. Your putter choices are dope
Spent about 20 minutes with an Inovai on the putting green tonight.

358 is VERY heavy for me. I think my max might be around 350. But it's an awesome stick.

Spent about 20 minutes with an Inovai on the putting green tonight.

358 is VERY heavy for me. I think my max might be around 350. But it's an awesome stick.
3.0?

Back