I think you just want me to hate everything about malleting.
Nah. I should just roll one all year myself, I’m lethal with the Elevado. ?

The ping sigma 2 tyne stealth has caught my eye

Yup. Easily.

I honestly wish they’d given it a bigger push.

Cleveland has been quietly putting out great putters for years. The Huntington beach putters were great and an amazing value.

I'm hoping that I have good results with my Elevado this season. I purchased one at the end of last season and have not putted with it yet outdoors. It is one of the things that I am looking forward to experience come April. I can't wait for my first trip to the practice green.

Yup. Easily.

I honestly wish they’d given it a bigger push.
My friend has always played a blade and tried mine last night and did not want to hand it back. It's the first mallet that he's liked!

Going to have some killer putter battles this year. The portland I just got in is so damn good

I finally got to see one of these in person last week and was super impressed. I'm not a huge fan of this shape and think I could easily play one. Plus it feels quite good compared to the last version IMO.

I finally got to see one of these in person last week and was super impressed. I'm not a huge fan of this shape and think I could easily play one. Plus it feels quite good compared to the last version IMO.
It out 7’s the 7.

Yup. I said it.

Putter people, as a goof I tried putting some lead tape on the toe of my Atlanta to get more hang. This did nothing to the toe hang that I could tell even with about 20 grams of tape.

My question is, is it the shaft angle or just the overall weghting that makes toe hang? Never really thought about it before and now I am curious.

Last edited:
It out 7’s the 7.

Yup. I said it.

we've been saying that for some time. They really did take that shape and make it theirs, and improved it.

we've been saying that for some time. They really did take that shape and make it theirs, and improved it.
Yup, and they should be pushing it WAY more.

Back