Nice posts Nate! Always interested to hear/see what others are doing when it comes to fitting & gaining knowledge of how their putter & stroke works (or doesn't work) for them.

No question. So much goes into putting - technique, stroke, alignment, speed & good old confidence. Game is fun when discovery is made.

Played around w/ the pencil claw grip today.....not ruling it out this year.

Playing with putters in the shop I am finding lots of love for two very different putters. Mizuno M-Craft-2 is a lovely blade. Feel in hand and at impact is very nice. And the Odyssey Triple Track two-ball is literally the ugliest awesome putter I have tried. Easy, easy, easy.

Someday I need to stop buying putters. I've already got a smoke show of an Atlanta that I could easily game every day and a new Rossie that I love the shape of yet I still buy more. I need an intervention.

Nothing wrong with collecting putters. It’s a lot more interesting that baseball cards or stamps. My plan is to add at least 5 putters a year and I’ve been surpassing that number easily in recent years. Here’s about 1/3rd of the collection. There are 17 in there as some are hidden.

7B0F2EFA-887E-478E-B922-2A1623401279.jpeg

Nothing wrong with collecting putters. It’s a lot more interesting that baseball cards or stamps. My plan is to add at least 5 putters a year and I’ve been surpassing that number easily in recent years. Here’s about 1/3rd of the collection. There are 17 in there as some are hidden.

View attachment 8930629

Holy moly!! I have not bought a putter in 3 years and only have two. One being basically a toy.

I’m pretty all in on lamkin deep etch now. Basically on all of my putters as my fitting was showing to go slightly smaller on grip than I had. Got the last one switched today for the putters I play

I am gonna buy that red ball on CPO now...this is my pass :LOL:

Evening the odds between blade and mallet, are you? 🤣

I am debating on going crosshand for putting this year. Do you hover during putting?

Really want to try a center shafted mallet. I rolled one the other day, and it wasn't a great shape to me, but it still rolled very well. hmm...

Really want to try a center shafted mallet. I rolled one the other day, and it wasn't a great shape to me, but it still rolled very well. hmm...
What were you rolling?

I was told this weekend if I talk about buying any more putters I would be throat punched because of how well I was putting with my Scotty T22. I definitely can’t see making any changes any time soon, I heart this putter! Many many feet of putts were made.

Of course there were bad putts, but I’ll just put a little blame on rust and a lot on Bermuda.

I think it was the Odyssey O-works 2M
I had good success last year going from a 7s over to a CS putter. Found I was able to find lines a little better, and will likely keep it in the rotation.

SeeMore makes some great center shafted mallets. Do any of the Triple Track Odyssey putters come in a CS version? I would love to try one if so.

Back