SeeMore makes some great center shafted mallets. Do any of the Triple Track Odyssey putters come in a CS version? I would love to try one if so.
The SeeMore ones are so hard to find. I’ve wanted one of the SB’s for years...can never find one or at least for a price or condition I’d want. Seems anyone with one has either put it through a cement mixer, or wants too much.

Nothing wrong with collecting putters. It’s a lot more interesting that baseball cards or stamps. My plan is to add at least 5 putters a year and I’ve been surpassing that number easily in recent years. Here’s about 1/3rd of the collection. There are 17 in there as some are hidden.

View attachment 8930629
You need to start collecting headcovers while you're at it, before my head explodes.

Pandemic home putting day one was very unsuccessful. I hope day two is better at building my repeatable stroke.

I've been having a nice little putter battle during breaks from sales calls today.

5526D812-427B-44CF-B225-42823A159B4D.jpeg

What's winning?

What's winning?
Right now it's a toss up between the Indy and SeeMore. I love the shape of the Indy but it seems a little less stable than the SeeMore, however it's an inch longer. I'm getting pretty much the same results with each though. Something about a center shaft/near center shaft putter just clicks for me.

The Atlanta has become one of my favorite non center shaft putters ever thoI could really game any one of them.

The snow shovel.

You son of a .....

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Left hand low and hover..... I've never putted better

I just started practicing with it. Have not taken it to the course yet, but I am going to commit to it for a while and see how it goes.

Funny how well my spider is putting after getting the 10...🙄

Back