Left eye dominant right hander?

I tried researching it, but as Dan has said I've not been able to find any "definitive" results to what "should" work best.

I tried researching it, but as Dan has said I've not been able to find any "definitive" results to what "should" work best.

Yeah, I’ve been confused by it in the past but it’s nice to find something that is working.

Swapped the contender at the turn for the trust Super Rat. Almost instantly saw improvement.

1.9 putts to 1.6 on each nine respectively.

Maybe I should just stop buying anything putter related and get over it.

Swapped the contender at the turn for the trust Super Rat. Almost instantly saw improvement.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not do anything drastic now. Stopping putter purchases is not the answer here.

Where's the fun in that. ;)

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not do anything drastic now. Stopping putter purchases is not the answer here.
Do you know how much money I've pissed away pretending I can find something better for my stroke?

ew.

First round in months at a course I havent played since last spring.

Do I go with the Spider X or the Suave One?

No, keep buying. I need more resale

First round in months at a course I havent played since last spring.

Do I go with the Spider X or the Suave One?
What did you use in the last round?

Do you know how much money I've pissed away pretending I can find something better for my stroke?

ew.
Unfortunately I have an idea :banghead:.

Spider X was what I last used back in March.
I’d say that then unless you have been practicing with the other one. The game is hard enough to shake rust off!

@Canadan Just stick with the rat I mean come on, you want to try a spaceship next? Let’s ask @Space Bandito his opinion.

I’d say that then unless you have been practicing with the other one. The game is hard enough to shake rust off!

I've been putting with both in the garage. That's why it's random thought in my head.

I've been putting with both in the garage. That's why it's random thought in my head.
If they both feel about the same, trust your heart. If you asked, you are leaning Swag so lean it!

Back