You can get the mallet for $2400, the blade is a mere $600. Cheap at any price. :laughing:

Here's what I am figuring out.... I hit the putter in the the sweet spot MOST times.

A mallet supports NOT doing that.

Dan doesn't need a mallet.

Dan needs MP-20's to complement the non-mallet :sneaky:

Why no milling on Rickie Titleist putter?

3 rounds in since early March. I've played some really good golf, but my putting is off. Speed is spot on, but I'm missing breaks all over the place. I've left so many birdies on the table in those 3 rounds. Could it be a sign?

Why is it that I can make a few 10-20 footers here and there (has a few today) but they are always for par?!

3 rounds in since early March. I've played some really good golf, but my putting is off. Speed is spot on, but I'm missing breaks all over the place. I've left so many birdies on the table in those 3 rounds. Could it be a sign?
that we need longnecks?

lipping putts is so effing annoying.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Stick with the SR Dan-- you have willpower.

The first instinct after a few three putts is to use a different putter. Why the heck is that?!

Well I’m not in love with the Vegas i bought, not so much because of the putter but the specs are
worse for me than I imagined. :(

lipped putts-- Just trying to build a baseline for my defense next weekend :LOL::LOL: "see last weekend you lipped 5, this week only 3. Improvement"
I played rounds friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Used the Chicago for 13 holes, 9 holes, and 0 holes. So that is just over 30 holes with the Super Rat.

Burned edges/lips robably around 13-14? Maybe higher?

Ponder list: SL Black Seven and Scotty Newport 2/Squareback 2. I was able to take a few rolls with both. The Seven shape and alignment work for me, and I do want to have a blade. A club golf pro let me roll his special edition newport 2. I liked it. Nice balance and feel. Adding these to the flat stick arsenal would give me a nice range with the ugly but functional SL Tuttle. I will need to do this one step at a time. The Seven is likely first up.

Not thrilled with my 2-Ball CS. Thinking that I need some more practice time (no practice greens open around here) before really pondering, but I keep wandering over to the Odyssey site and staring at the triple track putters...

Now that I've got some trade bait building up, I'm pondering grabbing one of the new Odyssey putters. Currently debating between a Black Double wide or a Marxman. If I go Marxman, it'll have to be triple track, but could go either that or black with the 1W, which is tempting.

Now that I've got some trade bait building up, I'm pondering grabbing one of the new Odyssey putters. Currently debating between a Black Double wide or a Marxman. If I go Marxman, it'll have to be triple track, but could go either that or black with the 1W, which is tempting.
GET THEM ALL

Swapped the contender at the turn for the trust Super Rat. Almost instantly saw improvement.

1.9 putts to 1.6 on each nine respectively.

Maybe I should just stop buying anything putter related and get over it.
That doesn't sound like fun.. Buy 2 more.. They are like comfort foods but for your golf game..

You can’t lip out if you miss the hole entirely... 🤔

Back