Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

But it's FrivolousFriday..
It's always worth a try my friend.

So what options are we looking at tonight?

If you're going to do it at least make it the Vegas you've been talking about forever.....But you should really just stay with the SR.
Still waiting for that one round where EVERYTHING goes in. That'll be fun.

I had my first round with fewer than 30 putts in ages today - and that was with 3 or 4 more lip outs (none from close range). I have so much confidence in the new QB6 SBS I just started gaming.

I had my first round with fewer than 30 putts in ages today - and that was with 3 or 4 more lip outs (none from close range). I have so much confidence in the new QB6 SBS I just started gaming.
Heck yes! Congrats

DAmn, you're ready to go.

What's already in the storage locker?
When it's putter time I'm always ready!

Right now I have an Atlanta, SeeMore M5 HT and Indianapolis CS in the mallet timeout. The SeeMore will go up for sale sometime soon though.

The Atlanta is the best mallet I've found so far. At least until a milled Rossie comes out.

Nice congrats!!!

@Canadan have you bought anything yet?

How about now?

When did Detour conversions become so expensive? I wanted to try one out as a poor man's Button Back but even those are getting up there.

I spent some time doing the Tiger right hand only putting drill. It was great. I noticed I started taking the club back slower and lower, and that I started releasing the club. I was making just about everything. Regardless, the drill really did a good job of instilling those two feelings - the low slow controlled take away and release. Somehow it didn’t translate when I went back to two handed putting. Not sure why...more work is required.

I'll shout it from the mountain tops, Triple Track is a godsend for putts inside 10 feet.

This bad boy has been a keepsake since Dec 2018. It’s making its maiden voyage to the bag/course today

49AD3369-E4C8-4C66-94D0-363B0511CF55.jpeg
B91EC87A-031D-4FBD-97BE-CDB39FD2C9ED.jpeg

I want to fall in love with a putter. I'm not looking for a marriage, a hot and heavy fling over a season would be fine. Brand a little off the beaten path, someone I can call/email to virtual fit, design/tech I can buy into, a putter I look down at and think, this is my drop dead gorgeous putter. No more than $500. Is this possible? Where do I start?

Or do I stay with a large OEM line where I can self-fit locally and roll a highly functional mainstream flat stick?

I want to fall in love with a putter. I'm not looking for a marriage, a hot and heavy fling over a season would be fine. Brand a little off the beaten path, someone I can call/email to virtual fit, design/tech I can buy into, a putter I look down at and think, this is my drop dead gorgeous putter. No more than $500. Is this possible? Where do I start?

Or do I stay with a large OEM line where I can self-fit locally and roll a highly functional mainstream flat stick?
I've had the same thought many times. I love putter hoing but it would be nice to find "the one" that you just love and can always come back to.

Do you know what kind of lie and loft you might want. What kind of putting stroke do you have, small arc or SBST kind of stroke? I have a Bettinardi BB1-LN up in the Marketplace for sale and it's right in your price range if your interested?

BB1 LN.jpg

Back